[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz March 12 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Who has been selected to promote India-centric Tourist Campaign for Britain?
a) Amitabh Bachchan
b) Saif Ali Khan
c) Rani Mukherjee
d) Aishwarya Rai
[su_accordion]b) Saif Ali Khan
- World Rotaract Day is observed on
a) March 12
b) March 13
c) March 14
d) March 11
[su_accordion]b) March 13
- Astronomers from the Cambridge University discovered how many Dwarf planets orbiting around Milky way?
- People with Blood Group ___ are more vulnerable to Malaria.
- Recently Air India and ________ were declared as sick PSUs by the Union Heavy Industries Minister Anant Geete.
- As Times Higher Education world reputation Rankings, which University topped the list?
a) Harvard university in US
b) Cambridge university in UK
c) University of Oxford in UK
d) Massachusetts Institute of Technology
[su_accordion]a) Harvard university in US
- The United Nations Disaster Risk Reduction Meeting will be hosted by
- India offered $500 million concessional Line of Credit to Which Country for key infrastructure projects?
b) Sri Lanka
- Agalega island is in which of the following country?
- With which country, the agreement has been made for the importation of fresh mangoes from India?
a) Sri Lanka
- Who headed the selection panel, which selected 9 Executive Directors in Public Sector banks?
a) Harideesh Kumar
b) Raghuram Rajan
c) R Gandhi
d) Arvind Subramaniyam
[su_accordion]b) Raghuram Rajan
- RBI barred _________ and Hong Kong citizens from buying property in India.
- Recently, Indian Railways signed MoU with ______ for Rs.1.5 lakh crore to develop the infrastructure.
a) BHEL Ltd
- The Special CBI judge, who summoned former PM Manmohan Singh and five other accused in the coal scam is
a) Kumar Viswas
b) GK Hirlana
c) Bharat Parashar
d) Gulam Nabhi Mohammad
[su_accordion]c) Bharat Parashar
- Who is the current Chairman of LIC?
a) LK Gupta
b) SK Roy
c) CP Singh
d) MK Kapoor
[su_accordion]b) SK Roy