AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs July 2019 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2019 updates.
- Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs July 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs June 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs PDF
Questions Based on Current Affairs July 6 2019
- Which organization has released the report titled “State of the Education Report for India 2019: Children with Disabilities” at an event in New Delhi ?
1) Save the Children
2) World Vision International
3) United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization(UNESCO)
4) United Nations Children’s Fund(UNICEF)
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization(UNESCO)
On July 3, 2019, The first 2019 report of “State of the Education Report for India 2019: Children with Disabilities” has released by the UNESCO(United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) at an event in New Delhi. The Report, which will be an annual publication, highlights accomplishments and challenges with regards to the right to education of children with disabilities (CWDs).
- How much percent of children with disabilities (CWDs) have never been to school in India as per the UNESCO’s report “State of the Education Report for India 2019: Children with Disabilities” ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) 27%
On July 3, 2019, The first 2019 report of “State of the Education Report for India 2019: Children with Disabilities” has released by the UNESCO(United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) at an event in New Delhi. The Report, which will be an annual publication, highlights accomplishments and challenges with regards to the right to education of children with disabilities (CWDs). India is home to eight million children with disabilities and there are more than 78 lakh children aged under 19 lived with disabilities. At present three-fourths of 5-year old children and one-fourths of kids aged between 5 and 19 with disabilities in India are out of school.Fail to attain literacy: Only 61% of CWDs were attending an educational institution, about 12% had dropped out, while 27% had never been to school at all.
- Under which scheme, 9 crores 62 lakh individual household toilets have been constructed since 2014 ?
1) Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
2) Pradhan Mantri Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
3) Shyam Prasad Mukherjee Rurban Mission
4) Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin)
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin)
On July 4, 2019, Minister of State for Jal Shakti Rattan Lal Kataria stated that under the Government’s ambitious scheme, “Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin)” 9 crores 62 lakh individual household toilets have been constructed since 2014.Coverage: In the rural areas of the country, the sanitation coverage has increased to more than 99%, which was over 38% on 2nd October 2014.ODF: 632 Districts, 30 States, over 2.50 lakh Gram Panchayats and five lakh 67 thousand 498 villages have been declared open defecation Free(ODF).
- By which year, Delhi-Jaipur and Delhi-Agra will implement charging stations for electric vehicles making them the first Indian highway corridors to do so?
1) March 2021
2) March 2020
3) March 2022
4) March 2023
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) March 2020
he highways of Delhi-Jaipur and Delhi-Agra are India’s first highway corridors will get charging stations for electric vehicles by March 2020. The total distance of the corridors on Yamuna Expressway (between Delhi and Agra) and National Highway 48 (between Delhi and Jaipur) will be 500 km and 18 charging stations will be set up near toll plazas on both these highways routes to charge &change batteries.Proposal: The e-corridor was first proposed under the Ease of Doing Business Programme of the Advance Services for Social and Administrative Reforms (ASSAR), a private firm backed by the central government.
- Who written the song titled ‘Tujhe Bhulega Na Tera Hindustan’, which was released by Indian Army to commemorate 20 years of ‘Operation Vijay’?
1) Irshad Kamil
2) Javed Akhtar
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Sameer
On July 5, 2019, To commemorate the 20th anniversary of Kargil Vijay Diwas(26th July 2019), the Indian army has released a special Kargil Tribute Song’ to honor, salute and pay homage to the Kargil martyrs and the war veterans who sacrificed and fought for the country. The song titled ‘Tujhe Bhulega Na Tera Hindustan’ has been written by renowned Bollywood lyricist Sameer featuring Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Olympic bronze medallist boxer Mary Kom, actors Salman Khan, Vicky Kaushal, Anupam Kher, Kangana Ranaut, and Suniel Shetty.
- What are the country’s worst Nitrogen Oxide hotspots as per environmental Non Governmental Organization (NGO) Greenpeace India ?
1) Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad
2) Delhi, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad
3) Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati, Delhi, Bengaluru and Coimbatore
4) Kolkata, Chennai Guwahati, Delhi, Bengaluru and Pune
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad
As per the analysis by environmental Non Governmental Organization (NGO) Greenpeace India, transport and industrial clusters were giving rise to the country’s worst Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) hotspots like Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad. They have high vehicular population and diesel consumption.The data was collected between February 2018 and May 2019.Coal consumption and industrial clusters like Sonbhadra-Singrauli in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh, Korba in Chattisgarh, Talcher in Odisha, Chandrapur in Maharashtra, Mundra in Gujarat and Durgapur in West Bengal were polluting the environment with Nitrogen Oxide emissions.
- Which government will grant about $9,02,278 from its Disaster Relief Fund for cyclone Fani victims in Odisha ?
1) Hong Kong
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Hong Kong
On July 6, 2019, The Government of Hong Kong approved to grant about $9,02,278 (7.032 million Hong Kong dollars) from Hong Kong’s Disaster Relief Fund for cyclone Fani victims in Odisha.Benefit: This will benefit around 45,100 cyclone victims who were affected by cyclone storm,’Fani’ in May 2019 that killed 64 people and damaged more than five lakh houses in the Odisha’s coastal districts.Purpose: The grants will be used to provide hygiene kits, kitchen kits, water kits, and education kits as well as household and shelter kits to the victims.The relief agencies asked to submit the evaluation reports and audited accounts on the use of the grants after the completion of the project.
- Name the institution which become the regulator of Housing Finance Firms(HFFs) instead of NHB(National Housing Bank) .
1) Small Industries Development Bank of India(SIDBI)
2) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority(IRDA)
3) Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI)
4) Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
On July 5, 2019, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman stated that India’s central bank, Reserve Bank of India(RBI)will now given power to takes over as the regulator of Housing Finance Firms(HFFs) instead of NHB(National Housing Bank). The government will also provide a one-time six-month partial guarantee to state-run banks for the acquisition of up to 1 trillion rupees ($14.6 billion) of highly-rated assets from NBFCs(Non-Banking Financial Company ).The financial crisis emerged from Dewan Housing Finance Corporation (DHFC) and Reliance Capital Ltd led to this decision for giving fresh fund. The cash crunch at such firms could weaken the financial system and economy given their large lending role and ties with banks, mutual funds, and insurers.
- Where was the 30th Summer Universiade Games 2019 held ?
1) Manila, Philippines
2) Napoli, Italy
3) Moscow, Russia
4) Bangkok, Thailand
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Napoli, Italy
30th World University Summer Games 2019 held in Napoli, Italy.
- Elavenil Valarivan who was in news recently, is associated with which sport ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Shooting
Elavenil Valarivan is associated with Shooting. On July 4, 2019, Elavenil Valarivan(19), a three-time junior World Cup medallist strikes her silver medal in 10m Air Rifle event in the 30th World University Summer Games 2019 held in Napoli, Italy. She will be next participating in ISSF(International Shooting Sport Federation) Junior World Cup 2019, Suhl which is scheduled to start from July 12, 2019.
- What was the theme of the International Day of Cooperatives 2019 ?
1) Theme – “Coops 4 decent work”
2) Theme – “Gender and the Coops”
3) Theme – “Still Standing Strong”
4) Theme – “Coops at the Intersections”
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Theme – “Coops 4 decent work”
United Nations International Day of Cooperatives is celebrated annually on the first Saturday of July and this year it was observed on July 6, 2019. It’s aim is to create awareness on cooperatives and promote international solidarity, economic efficiency, equality, and world peace. The theme for 2019 is “Coops 4 decent work”. It is the 25th United Nations International Day of Cooperatives and the 96th International Cooperative day.It was celebrated for the first time in July 1923 by the International Co-operative Alliance (ICA).
- On which date, World Zoonoses Day is observed every year ?
1) July 3
2) July 4
3) July 5
4) July 6
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) July 6
The World Zoonoses Day 2019 was observed on July 6. The day is celebrated to create awareness on zoonotic diseases and to teach people to take right action on diseases. The word zoonoses is derived from the Greek words zoon (animal) and nosos (ailment). The day is celebrated every year to commemorate the day, in 1885 when Louis Pasteur successfully administered the first vaccine against Rabies virus.Zoonoses are infectious diseases (virus, bacteria and parasites) that can be spread from animals to humans, and vice versa. They can spread from direct contact with animals or indirectly, vector-borne or food-borne.
Static GK Quiz based on Current Affairs:
- Kanger Valley National Park is located in which state ?Answer – Chhattisgarh
- Who is the President of International Co-operative Alliance (ICA) ?Answer – Ariel Guarco
- What is the Capital and Currency of Italy ?Answer – Capital :Rome & Currency :Euro (EUR)
- Who is the Managing Director of National Housing Bank(NHB) ?Answer – Sarada Kumar Hota
- Where is the headquarter of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization(UNESCO) located ?Answer – Paris, France
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification