AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs July 2019 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2019 updates.
- Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs July 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs June 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs PDF
Questions Based on Current Affairs July 10 2019
- What are all the new powers of Reserve Bank of India, as per the Finance Bill 2019 presented during the Union Budget 2019?
i. Non-uniform approach and a missed opportunity
ii.Resolution of NBFCs
iii. Removal of Directors & Supersession of board
iv. More Powers to regulate NBFCs
v. Regulation of Housing Finance Companies (HFCs) moved from National Housing Bank (NHB) to Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
vi. Debarment of Auditors
1) Both i & ii
2) Both ii, iii & iv
3) Both I, iv,v
4) All the above
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) All the above
The Finance Bill 2019, one of the documents of the Union Budget 2019-20, gave certain powers to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).More Powers to regulate NBFCs: It has given greater powers to regulate Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs) including powers to seek financial and related information about the group companies. Regulation of HFCs moved from NHB to RBI: The National Housing Bank (NHB) Act, 1987 was amended to take away regulation authority over the Housing Finance Companies (HFCs) from NHB and to RBI. Removal of Directors & Supersession of board: Section 45-ID and 45-IE were added to the RBI Act, 1934. It empowers RBI to remove one director or supersede the entire board of directors in the public interest or financial stability or securing ‘proper’ management or prevent affairs of a NBFC being conducted in a manner detrimental to depositors /creditors. Resolution of NBFCs: Under newly inserted section 45MBA, RBI is empowered to frame schemes to amalgamate an NBFC with any other NBFC or reconstruct it, or split the NBFC into different units. Non-uniform approach and a missed opportunity: These are the extreme provisions empowering the governments/regulators to interfere in legitimate businesses in an emergency. Debarment of Auditors: RBI, has been provided an explicit power to remove or debar the auditor from exercising the duties as auditor of any RBI regulated entities for a maximum period of three years, at a time.
- Which of the following is not the power of Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI) as per the Finance Bill 2019 presented during the Union Budget 2019 ?
1) Removal of Directors & Supersession of board
2) Alteration, Destruction etc. of records and failure to protect electronic database
3) Checks and Balances on SEBI’s Expenses
4) Clarification on Electronic Communication & penalty on broker
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Removal of Directors & Supersession of board
The Finance Bill 2019, one of the documents of the Union Budget 2019-20, gave certain powers to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). Checks and Balances on SEBI’s Expenses: Finance Bill amends section 14 of the SEBI Act and constitutes a Reserve Fund. SEBI General Fund can be utilized for capital expenditure as per annual capital expenditure plan approved by the SEBI board and the Central Government. 25% of the annual surplus of the General Fund is required to be credited to this Reserve Fund and SEBI has to transfer the rest 75% of its annual surplus from the General Fund every year to Consolidated Fund of India (CFI). Clarification on Electronic Communication & penalty on broker: SEBI under section 15C of SEBI Act, can ask a listed company or any person who is registered as an intermediary, to redress the grievances of investors. It can now impose penalties of up to Rs 1 crore on brokers for certain violations. Alteration, Destruction etc. of records and failure to protect electronic database: Section 15HAA has been inserted whereby any alteration, destruction, etc. of records done knowingly so as to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation, inquiry, audit, inspection or proper administration of any matter under SEBI will be penalised with minimum Rs 1 lakh extendable upto Rs 10 crore or 3 times the profits made out of such act, whichever is higher.
- Where did Forest Advisory Committee (FAC) under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) recommended for “in-principle” permission for exploration of Uranium?
1) Anamalai Tiger Reserve, Tamil Nadu
2) Sahyadri Tiger Reserve, Maharashtra
3) Amrabad Tiger Reserve, Telangana
4) Pilibhit Tiger Reserve, Uttar Pradesh
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Amrabad Tiger Reserve, Telangana
The Forest Advisory Committee (FAC) under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) recommended for “in-principle” permission for exploration of Uranium in Amrabad Tiger Reserve in Telangana.Background: In order to establish Uranium deposits, the Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research (AMD) had sought permission from the Ministry of Forest to carry out survey and drilling of boreholes around Amrabad-Udimalla (Mahaboobnagar district)-Narayanpur (Nalgonda district).
- Where was the National Museum of Indian Cinema located, which launched a “NMIC Bulletin” to cherish and get relevant information for several educational institutions and students of media studies who visit Museum ?
1) Kolkata, West Bengal
2) Mumbai, Maharashtra
3) Chennai, Tamil Nadu
4) Hyderabad, Telangana
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Mumbai, Maharashtra
On July 9, 2019, The National Museum of Indian Cinema launched a fortnightly bulletin named “NMIC Bulletin“ in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was brought out by the Films Division with veteran filmmaker Jahnu Barua.It will be a physical document to cherish and get relevant information for several educational institutions and students of media studies who visit Museum regularly.
- Where is the India’s first cow sanctuary Kamdhenu Gau Abhyaranya is located which will be privatised due to financial crises ?
3) Himachal Pradesh
4) Madya Pradesh
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Madya Pradesh
India’s first cow sanctuary Kamdhenu Gau Abhyaranya in Agar Malwa, Madya Pradesh (MP), set up in September 2017, will be privatised due to financial crises. Non Government Organisation (NGO) Akshaypatra has showed interest to look into the issues of poor management & regular deaths of cow in the sanctuary and manage it at no profit no loss basis.It was developed by the MP Gau Samvardhan Board by spending about Rs 32 crore.Around 4,000 cows are living in the sanctuary spread across 472 hectares and in 2018, more than 600 cows had died due to extreme weather conditions.
- Where will be the India’s first elephant rehabilitation centre is set to be inaugurated?
1) Kottoor, Kerala
2) Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
3) Hyderabad, Telangana
4) Kolkata, West Bengal
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Kottoor, Kerala
India’s first elephant rehabilitation centre will be set up by the Kerala State Government in its ecotourism village of Kottoor. Rs.105 crore has been allotted to this project which was launched by Chief Minister of Kerala, Pinarayi Vijayan. At present, the center has only 15 elephants and it will be increased once work has been completed.The centre will have an elephant museum, mahout training centre, super-specialty hospital, a retirement home and crematorium for the animals, will house orphaned, injured and older elephants.Now the state has 507 captive elephants & forest department plans to admit more captive elephants.The centre has set up with 65 hectares of natural forests area will have elephant safari and other activities to attract tourists.
- Which is the most expensive office location in the world as per the “Global Prime Office Occupancy Costs survey” (annual report) by CBRE, an American real estate consulting firm?
1) Beijing’s Finance Street
2) New York’s Midtown Manhattan
3) Hong Kong’s Central district
4) London’s West End
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Hong Kong’s Central district
According to the report titled, “Global Prime Office Occupancy Costs survey” (annual report) by CBRE, an American real estate consulting firm, New Delhi’s Connaught Place (CP) was the 9th most expensive office location in the world with an annual rent of nearly $144 per sq ft. 6 of the world’s 10 most expensive office markets were from Asia. First Rank: For the second year, Hong Kong’s Central district retained the top spot as the world’s most expensive market for prime office rents. The prime occupancy costs was valued at $322 per sq.ft. per annum.Other Ranks: London’s West End was ranked 2nd, followed by Hong Kong’s Kowloon, New York’s Midtown Manhattan and Beijing’s Finance Street.Indian cities: Mumbai’s Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC) and Nariman Point- Central Business District (CBD) were ranked at 27th and 40th positions respectively.
- Name the campaign adopted by Saudi Arabia along with motto ‘equality of women’ for the empowerment of Muslim women pilgrims in Haj 2019 .
1) Smart Cities Mission
2) Digital India
4) Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Digital India
Indian Haj mission in Saudi Arabia adopts Digital India and ‘equality of women’ motto for the empowerment of Muslim women pilgrims & to reach out to a large number of pilgrims as part of the Government of India’s initiative of Digital India. An App called “ Indian Haj Information System” has been introduced to receive grievances and feedback from Hajis to improve the service. It also connects the pilgrims with Qadimul Hajjaj (Haj service coordinators, who were deployed to assist pilgrims during the Haj), of their respective States. e-MASIHA (Medical Assistance System for Indian-Hajis abroad) is also launched to store pilgrim’s health information &medical history, so that appropriate treatment can be administered when he/she visits Indian medical facilities during Haj.
- By how much percent, the overall Homicide Rate declined in India as per the Global Study on Homicide 2019 by United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) 10%
On July 8, 2019, The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) released a report titled Global Study on Homicide 2019. It stated that the overall Homicide Rate declined by 10% in India over the period 2009- 2015, from 3.8 to 3.4 per 100,000 population but it was increased ‘Noticeably’ in some Northern States Mumbai, which has a population of over 18 million, had one of the lowest homicide rates- just 0.9 in large metropolises in Asia.The number of female homicide victims were more than that of males. Dowry-related killings was one of the contributors to more female homicide.Males constituted less than 20% of the total homicide victims in 2016.
- Which has signed an MoU with National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) to fund large scale projects, including highways ?
1) National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)
2) State Bank of India(SBI)
3) Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
4) World Bank
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)
On July 8, 2019, National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) signed an MoU(Memorandum of understanding) with National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) to fund large scale projects, including highways in a bid to achieve Prime Minister’s vision to make India a $5-trillion economy in the next five years.The MoU meant to form SPVs (special purpose vehicles )to execute the fund arrangement for large size green field road projects to be executed by NHAI.In a major greenfield investment, the two organizations would be investing equity of around Rs 15,000 crores in the Delhi- Mumbai expressway, and can further raise a debt of around Rs 60,000 crores on the equity.
- Goods originating in or exported from which country has been levied with 200% duty by Indian government ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Pakistan
The two statutory resolutions were moved by Anurag Thakur, Minister of State (M/S) for Finance on behalf of Union Minister of Finance Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman. It was decided to levy 200% duty on all goods originating in or exported from Pakistan.With effect from 16 February 2019, India had notified about levying of basic custom duty to 200% on all goods exported from Pakistan. In this regard, Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha approved the amendment in the 1st Schedule of Customs Tariff Act (CTA), 1975.It was decided to hike Basic Customs Duty (BCD) on lentils, boric acid and diagnostic and laboratory reagents.
- Where was the 43rd Session of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) World Heritage Committee held ?
1) Tashkent, Uzbekistan
2) Baku, Azerbaijan
3) Yerevan, Armenia
4) New York, United States
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Baku, Azerbaijan
At the 43rd Session of the UNESCO World Heritage Committee which was held from June 30 to July 10, 2019 in Baku, Azerbaijan, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) added several new sites into the list of the World Heritage Sites.
- Dilmun Burial Mounds of which country has been inducted into the list of World Heritage Sites by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Bahrain
UNESCO World Heritage Committee (WHC) voted to add Bahrain’s Dilmun Burial Mounds to its World Heritage List
Other Sites included in World Heritage Sites 2019:
Australia: Budj Bim Cultural Landscape
Azerbaijan: Historic Centre of Sheki with the Khan’s Palace
Bahrain: Dilmun Burial Mounds
Brazil: Paraty and Ilha Grande — Culture and Biodiversity
Burkina Faso: Ancient ferrous metallurgy sites of Burkina Faso
China: Archaeological Ruins of Liangzhu City
China: Migratory Migratory Bird Sanctuaries along the Coast of Yellow Sea-Bohai Gulf of China, Phase I
Czech Republic: Landscape for Breeding and Training of Ceremonial Carriage Horses at Kladruby nad Labem
Czech Republic/Germany: Erzgebirge/Krušnohoří Mining Region
France: French Austral Lands and Seas
Germany: Water Management System of Augsburg
Iceland: Vatnajökull National Park.Click here to read about other sites added by UNESCO
- Which entity has become the most valued firm by market capitalization (m-cap)?
1) Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
2) Tata Consultancy Services(TCS)
4) Bharat Petroleum
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
On July 8, 2019, Mukesh Ambani -led Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) surpassed IT-major, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) to become the most valued firm by market capitalization (m-cap). The current m-cap of RIL is Rs 8,11,048.27 crore and that of TCS is Rs 7,99,802.04 crore which is 11,246.23 crores less than RIL.Shares of RIL increased by 2.20 % to Rs 1,279.45 on the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and Intra-day it surged 2.55 % to Rs 1,283.85.while the Shares of TCS fell by 2.05 % to Rs 2,131.45.RIL was followed by TCS, HDFC Bank (Housing Development Finance Corporation,Rs 6,50,136.04 crore), HDFC (Rs 3,85,207.96 crore) and HUL(Hindustan Unilever ,Rs 3,76,545.49 crore).
- Who was named as the Men’s Footballer of the year 2019 at the All India Football Federation‘s (AIFF) Awards for the third consecutive year ?
1) Amrinder Singh
2) Subhasish Bose
3) Sunil Chhetri
4) Narender Gahlot
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Sunil Chhetri
On July 9, 2019, Sunil Chhetri, Indian men’s football team captain, was named the Men’s Footballer of the year 2019 at the All India Football Federation‘s (AIFF) Awards. He won the award for the third consecutive year. He is also the second-highest active international scorer (70 goals for India) after Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo. In women’s category, it was conferred to footballer Ashalata Devi.
- Name the Indian Football Player, who was conferred with All India Football Federation‘s (AIFF) Emerging Men’s Footballer of the Year 2019 .
1) Amarjit Singh Kiyam
2) Sahal Abdul Samad
3) Sandesh Jhingan
4) Anirudh Thapa
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Sahal Abdul Samad
On July 9, 2019, Sunil Chhetri, Indian men’s football team captain, was named the Men’s Footballer of the year 2019 at the All India Football Federation‘s (AIFF) Awards.
AIFF Emerging Men’s Footballer of the Year Sahal Abdul Samad (Kerala) AIFF Emerging Women’s Footballer of the Year Dangmei Grace (Manipur) Best grassroots development programme Jammu and Kashmir Football Association AIFF Award for the Best Assistant Referee Joseph Tony (Karnataka) AIFF Award for the Best Referee R Venkatesh (Tamil Nadu)
- Which is the only Indian School to feature in ‘The Commonwealth At 70: From Westminster to the World’ Book published by the popular London publishers St James House and the History of Parliament Trust ?
1) Bombay International School
2) HVB Global Academy
3) Edubridge International School
4) Aditya Birla World Academy
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Aditya Birla World Academy
In ‘The Commonwealth at 70: From Westminster to the World’ book published by the popular London publishers St James House and the History of Parliament Trust, Aditya Birla World Academy, India’s leading International school situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, became the only Indian school to be featured in it. An event ‘Commonwealth at 70’ which commemorated 70 years of the Commonwealth (Estb April 26, 1949) was held on June 25, 2019 at Westminster Abbey, United Kingdom. It was attended by Mrs. Neerja Birla, Chairperson of The Aditya Birla World Academy.The Aditya Birla World Academy strives to create a cohesive learning environment which helps to develop a child’s innate talents.
- Name the film, which was honoured with the Network for the Promotion of Asian Cinema (NETPAC) Award for Best Asian Film at the 23rd edition of BIFAN for the year 2019.
1) Gully Boy
2) India’s Most Wanted
3) Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi
4) Uri: The Surgical Strike
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Gully Boy
Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt starrer ‘Gully Boy’, directed by Zoya Akthar was honoured with the Network for the Promotion of Asian Cinema (NETPAC) Award for Best Asian Film at the 23rd edition of Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BIFAN) for the year 2019 held at Bucheon City, South Korea. ‘Gully Boy’ is inspired by the lives of Mumbai street rappers Vivian Fernandes aka Divine and Naved Shaikh aka Naezy. It was released on February 14, 2019.
- Which railway zone has won the “ Best innovation award” of Indian Railways 2018-19 for its strategy ‘Plan Bee’, which uses an amplified version of honey bees sound to keep wild elephants away from train tracks ?
1) East Coast Railway zone
2) South East Central Railway zone
3) Northeast Frontier Railway
4) North Eastern Railway zone
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Northeast Frontier Railway
Northeast Frontier Railway’s (NFR) ‘Plan Bee’, a strategy of using an amplified version of honey bees sound to keep wild elephants away from train tracks won the “ Best innovation award” of Indian Railways for the 2018-19 fiscal. The prize comprised of citation & cash award of Rs.3 lakh. Plan bee: It was launched in 2017 under which 46 devices were installed at several level crossings in Assam to play the sound of buzzing honey bees to drive away elephants from the rail tracks. This device is designed to generate the sound of honey bees from a distance of about 700-800 m.Installation: The first instrument installed at level crossing gate between Azara and Kamakhya stations under Rangiya division and then installed in several level crossing gates in the vicinity of forest areas. Background: Since 2013, a total of 67 elephants died in train hits in Assam while they were crossing the rail tracks and the population of elephant in Assam coming down to 5620.
- Who was appointed as the full-time Director General (DG) of aviation regulator Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) ?
1) Shubha Thakur
2) Arun Kumar
3) B S Bhullar
4) J.S. Rawat
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Arun Kumar
On July 9, 2019, The Appointment Committee of the cabinet, Government of India(GoI) has approved Arun Kumar as new full-time Director General (DG) of aviation regulator Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) in the rank and pay of Additional Secretary. He will succeed B S Bhullar (IAS officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre).Prior to this, Kumar was serving as Additional Secretary and Financial Advisor, Ministry of Civil Aviation.Kumar is an IAS officer of 1989 batch of Haryana cadre and was heading the DGCA as an additional charge between May 31 and July 9, 2019. Bhullar was appointed as DGCA chief in December 2016.
- Which country has successfully launched its Soyuz-2.1a carrier rocket with a hydrometeorological satellite and 32 small satellites ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Russia
On July 5, 2019, The Russian space agency Roscosmos has successfully launched its Soyuz-2.1a carrier rocket with a hydrometeorological satellite and 32 small satellites. It was launched from the Vostochny spaceport in the Far Eastern Amur Region aimed at solving problems of space weather research and monitoring the movement of civil aircraft. This was the 5th launch of a spacecraft for civilian purposes and to provide images of clouds, the surface of the Earth, ice and snow covers. It also obtains data on sea surface temperature, the state of the ozone layer as well as level of humidity, which will help to provide accurate meteorological forecasts.The hydrometeorological satellite of Russia, Meteor-M No.2-2 put into a target orbit with a height of about 832 km.
- Name the Belgian Nuclear Research Centre (SCKCEN) researcher, who provides a new way of predicting the monsoon two months in advance, by measuring Beryllium-7(Be-7, an isotope of Beryllium)present in the air.
1) Lucrezia Terzi
2) Doug Adkins
3) Joseph Ackerman
4) Paul Allen
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Lucrezia Terzi
A researcher at the Belgian Nuclear Research Centre (SCKCEN), Lucrezia Terzi provides a new way of predicting the monsoon two months in advance, by measuring how much Beryllium-7(Be-7, an isotope of Beryllium) is present in the air. She has presented a paper on the subject at a science and technology conference organized in Vienna by the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organisation (CTBTO). The study has been published in Nature magazine.
- What is the name of human atlas initiative launched by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) and Persistent Systems to create a database of molecular network of all the tissues in the human body ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Manav
Manav, a new human atlas initiative has been launched by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) and Persistent Systems, a biotechnology company towards improving knowledge on human biology.Aim: The initiative aims to create a database of a molecular network of all the tissues in the human body and to derive a holistic picture of working of the human body.Under it, students will be trained and imparted with skills to perform annotation and curation of information that will ultimately form the online network.
- Who won the Croatia Grand Chess Tour 2019 at Mimara Museum & Novinarski Dom, Croatia ?
1) Boris Spassky
2) Magnus Carlsen
3) Anatoly Karpov
4) Sergey Karjakin
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Magnus Carlsen
On July 7, 2019, Magnus Carlsen of Norway, the world champion, won the Croatia Grand Chess Tour 2019 title against Maxime Vachier Lagrav of France. It was his eighth straight win in the tournament. He earned $90,000 and 20 Grand Chess Tour (GCT) points. The tournament was held from June 26 – July 8, 2019 at Mimara Museum (Opening Ceremony) & Novinarski Dom (Tournament Games), Croatia.
- Where was the 34th edition of the national level sailing championship 2019 held?
1) Chennai Club, Tamil Nadu
2) Kolkata Club, West Bengal
3) Mumbai Club, Maharashtra
4) Secunderabad Club, Telangana
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Secunderabad Club, Telangana
The 34th edition of the national level sailing championship 2019, ‘ Hyderabad Sailing Week’ was concluded at Secunderabad Club, Telangana. Organizer: The event was held between July 2-July 7,2019 and it was jointly hosted by the EME Sailing Association, the Secunderabad Sailing Club and Laser Class Association of India.Participation: It saw the participation of 192 sailors (of these 22 women sailors ) and 173 boats from famous sailing clubs across the country.
- Name the former Indian football team goalkeeper, who passed away recently .
1) AU Celestine
2) Mohammed Zulfiqaruddin
3) Arthur Pereira
4) Pungam Kannan
5) None of theseAnswer – 41) AU Celestine
AU Celestine from Tamil Nadu, a former India football goalkeeper passed away after a brief illness in Chennai. He was 73.He played for the Tamil Nadu state men’s team as a goalkeeper in Senior Nationals in the 1965 and 1969 National Championships and also represented India in the Merdeka Cup in Malaysia in 1969.In 1967, He joined Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Madras.
Static GK Quiz based on Current Affairs:
- Who is the President of All India Football Federation(AIFF) ?Answer – Praful Patel
- What is the Capital and Currency of Russia ?Answer – Capital: Moscow & Currency: Russian ruble
- Where is the headquarter of United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) located ?Answer – Vienna, Austria
- Mathikettan Shola National Park is located in which state ?Answer – Kerala
- Which state celebrated Kanchi Athi Varadar festival recently ?Answer – Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu celebrated the Kanchi Athi Varadar festival.The 12-foot idol of Aththi Varadar (made out of fig tree), lying in a silver casket under water in the temple tank for the past 40 years, was taken out.The temple is located in temple tow, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification