AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 25 & 26 December 2019 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2019 updates.
- Based on how many sectors, States/UT were ranked in the first edition of Good Governance Index (GGI) ?
1) 12 Sectors
2) 10 Sectors
3) 15 Sectors
4) 18 Sectors
5) None of theseAnswer-2) 10 Sectors
The GGI is also ranked based on ten sectors which are measured by 50 indicators. The 10 sectors are Agriculture and Allied Sectors; Commerce & Industries; Human Resource Development; Public Health; Public Infrastructure & Utilities; Economic Governance; Social Welfare & Development; Judicial & Public Security; Environment and Citizen-Centric Governance.
- Which state topped in the ‘first edition of Good Governance Index (GGI)’ under the “Big States Category” ?
1) Andhra Pradesh
4) Tamil Nadu
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Tamil Nadu
On December 25, 2019, the Minister of State (MoS- Independent Charge) for the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) and MoS for Prime Minister’s Office; Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions; Department of Atomic Energy and Department of Space Dr Jitendra Singh launched the ‘Good Governance Index’ (GGI) in New Delhi. Tamil Nadu (TN)won the 1st position in the composite ranking for good governance index (GGI) under Big States Category. TN was followed by Maharashtra, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana and Kerala in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th place respectively. Other top ranked big states: the states following Kerala are Madhya Pradesh(9th), West Bengal(10th), Telangana (11th), Rajasthan (12th), Punjab (13th), Orissa (14th), Bihar (15th), Goa (16th), Uttar Pradesh (17th) and Jharkhand (18)
- Find the Union Territory, that topped among the other Union Territories in the ‘first edition of Good Governance Index (GGI)’ ?
1) Daman and Diu
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Puducherry
On December 25, 2019, the Minister of State (MoS- Independent Charge) for the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) and MoS for Prime Minister’s Office; Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions; Department of Atomic Energy and Department of Space Dr Jitendra Singh launched the ‘Good Governance Index’ (GGI) in New Delhi. Union Territories: Among the UTs, Puducherry topped the list. It was followed by Chandigarh(2nd), Delhi (3rd), Daman and Diu(4th), Andaman and Nicobar Islands(5th), Dadra and Nagar Haveli(6th) and Lakshadweep(7th).
- Name the Scheme launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to improve ground water management with an outlay of Rs 6000 crores for 5 years (2020-21 till 2024-2025) .
1) Atal Bhujal Yojana
2) Atal Jal Yojana
3) Atal Vidyutikaran Yojana
4) Atal Samridhi Yojana
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Atal Bhujal Yojana
On December 25, 2019 the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched Atal Bhujal Yojana (ATAL JAL) in an event held in New Delhi on the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The CCEA approved for implementing Atal Bhujal Yojana (ATAL JAL). It is a central sector scheme with an outlay of Rs 6000 crores and will be implemented for a 5-year period (2020-21 till 2024-2025).The aim of the scheme is to improve ground water management. The improvement will be done through community participation in identified priority areas in 7 States, they are Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh(MP), Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh (UP).
- ________ edition of Census in India will be conducted in the year 2021 & National Population Register (NPR) will also be updated ?
5) None of theseAnswer-2) 16th
The CCEA has approved to conduct Census of India which is the largest administrative and statistical exercise in the world will be conducted in the year 2021(16th census) with a cost of Rs. 8,754.23 crores. It has also approved to update the National Population Register (NPR) at a cost of Rs. 3,941.35 crores.
- Which state will not be covered by National Population Register (NPR) 2021 ?
3) West Bengal
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Assam
The CCEA has approved to conduct Census of India which is the largest administrative and statistical exercise in the world will be conducted in the year 2021(16th census) with a cost of Rs. 8,754.23 crores. The census will cover entire India but the NPR will cover all regions in the country except Assam. House listing and Housing Census under NPR will also not be conducted in Assam.
- Name the Post (4 star post), that was created to increase the coordination between the three armies (Army, Navy & Airforce) as per the recommendation of K. Subrahmanyam committee .
1) Chief of Armed Staff (CAS)
2) Chief of Military Staff (CMS)
3) Chief of Defence Staff (CDS)
4) Chief of Armed Force (CAF)
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Chief of Defence Staff (CDS)
The CCEA has approved to create the post of Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) in the rank of a 4-star General with salary and benefits equivalent to a Service Chief. The CDS will also head the Department of Military Affairs (DMA), which will be created within the Ministry of Defence(MoD) and function as its Secretary.The proposal for setting up a CDS has been done around 20 years ago after the Kargil war of 1999 by the K. Subrahmanyam committee.
- Indian Railway Medical Service (IRMS) will be renamed as ____________ .
1) Indian Railway Health Service (IRHS)
2) Indian Railway Welfare Service (IRWS)
3) Indian Railway Fitness Service (IRFS)
4) Indian Railway Physical Health Service (IRPS)
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Indian Railway Health Service (IRHS)
The CCEA has approved for transformational organisational restructuring of the Indian Railways(IR). This reform will help in achieving Government’s vision of making IR the growth engine of India’s vikas yatra.Reform: The reforms include Grouping the currently existing 8 Group A services of IR into a central service known as Indian Railway Management Service (IRMS). Existing Indian Railway Medical Service (IRMS) will be renamed as Indian Railway Health Service (IRHS).
- Name the former Prime Minister of India, whose name will be named for the World’s longest Strategic mountain tunnel under Rohtang Pass in Himachal Pradesh .
1) Jawahar Lal Nehru
2) P. V. Narasimha Rao
3) Lal Bahadur Shastri
4) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved to rename Strategic Tunnel under Rohtang Pass in Himachal Pradesh (HP) after former Prime Minister(PM) Atal Bihari Vajpayee to honour his contributions for the welfare of the country. The Tunnel which is the world’s longest, was renamed on December 25, 2019 which marks his 95th birth anniversary. Rohtang Tunnel, connecting Manali, Himachal Pradesh with Leh, Ladakh and Jammu Kashmir, will now be known as Atal Tunnel
- What is the length of the Atal tunnel, World’s longest mountain tunnel under Rohtang Pass located in Himachal Pradesh ?
4) 10.2 -kilometre
5) None of theseAnswer-3) 8.8-kilometre
Atul Tunnel, world’s longest mountain tunnel which is 8.8-kilometre long is situated at an altitude of 3,000 metres. Construction cost: The construction of the tunnel with the estimated cost of Rs 4000 crore will be completed by 2020. Distance reduction: The distance between Manali and Leh will be reduced by 46 kilometers. Tunnel Feature: The tunnel is 10.5-metre wide single tube bi-lane tunnel and is also a fire proof emergency egress tunnel built into the main tunnel itself.
- Which ministry takes the administrative control of Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) from the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals ?
1) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
2) Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas(MoPNG)
3) Ministry of Labour and Employment
4) Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas(MoPNG)
The CCEA has approved the transfer of administrative control of Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) to Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas(MoPNG) from the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals. The BCPL is Central Public Sector Undertaking implementing the Assam Gas Cracker Project (AGCP).
- Name the scheme that received Rs. 627.40 crore from Cabinet for 10 projects sanctioned during 2018-19 to promote, develop and harness the potential of tourism in India .
1) AMRUT Yojana
2) Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
3) Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
4) Swadesh Darshan Scheme
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Swadesh Darshan Scheme
The CCEA has approved to release funds to the tune of Rs. 627.40 crore for 10 projects sanctioned during 2018-19. It also approved an additional Rs. 1854.67 crores for sanctioning new projects during 2019-20 under Swadesh Darshan Scheme.
- Which country has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with India for Bioenergy Cooperation ?
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Brazil
The Union Cabinet has approved the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between India and Brazil on Bioenergy Cooperation.The agreement in this regard agreed in 2016 during the meeting between Prime Minister Narendra Modi & President of Brazil to cooperate on research and development (R&D) of renewable energies & in the field of second-generation biofuels.
- In which of the following field, India & Saudi Arabia signed an Agreement during the Prime Minister visit to Saudi Arabia on 29th October, 2019 ?
1) Cooperation Agreement
2) Domain Awareness
3) Security Cooperation
4) Cooperation in Skill Development and Vocational Training
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Security Cooperation
The Union Cabinet has given ex-post facto approval on an Agreement between India and Saudi Arabia for Security Cooperation. It was signed during the visit of Prime Minister to Saudi Arabia on 29th October, 2019.The cooperation with India aims to counter terror and its financing, including blocking access to terror networks and sharing information.
- Name the country which has signed Protocol to amend the Air Services Agreement with India .
3) Saudi Arabia
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Switzerland
The Union Cabinet has approved the signing of the protocol to amend the agreement between the Swiss Federal Council and Indian Government on air services and to exchange Diplomatic Notes with Switzerland for bring in to force the amendments in the Air Services Agreement.
- Which is the only country in the world, that has hypersonic weapons ?
2) United States
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Russia
On December 24, 2019, According to the Russian President, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin ,Russia is the only country in the world that has hypersonic weapons. He revealed the new zircon missile at a meeting of senior military officials in Moscow. As per Putin ,the Zircon missile, which can fly from land to land in 10 times faster than the speed of sound, has a range of more than 2,000 kilometers (1,250 miles) and can carry a nuclear or conventional warhead.
- PPI was in news recently, what does ‘I’ stands for __________ .
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Instrument
I stands for Instrument.The full form of PPI is Prepaid Payment Instrument (PPI).
- Name the bank, that has partnered with Pine Labs to enable debit card facility for their debit cardholders across point-of-sale terminals by Pine Labs .
1) Canara Bank
2) Kotak Mahindra Bank
3) HDFC Bank
4) State Bank of India
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Kotak Mahindra Bank
On December 24, 2019, Kotak Mahindra Bank has tied up with Pine Labs to enable debit card facility for their debit cardholders across point-of-sale terminals by Pine Labs. Its aim is to provide affordable, flexible and easy EMI options on a range of products so that bank’s customers can break their high-value purchases into affordable installments at no extra cost.
- What is the transaction limit for goods and services made through the newly launched semi-closed Prepaid Payment Instrument (PPI) ?
1) Rs. 20000
2) Rs. 15000
3) Rs. 10000
4) Rs. 25000
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Rs. 10000
On December 24, 2019, In order to boost small value digital transactions, the apex bank Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has launched semi-closed prepaid payment instrument (PPI) for transaction of goods and services up to a limit of Rs 10,000. This direction has made under Section 18 read with Section 10(2) of Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007. These PPIs will enhance the digitization of daily payments at local shops and retail outlets for the purchase of daily household goods and services.
- How much percent of gross NPA (non-performing assets) are there in the Scheduled Commercial Banks (SCBs) as on March 2019 ?
1) 10.1 %
2) 9.1 %
3) 9.5 %
4) 10.3 %
5) None of theseAnswer-2) 9.1 %
With the RBI tightening the recognition of stranded debt, the process is nearing completion & at the same time the gross NPA (non-performing assets) of the Scheduled Commercial Banks (SCBs) improved to 9.1% in March 2019 from 11.2% in March 2018.
- By how much percent the Bank fraud stood in the year 2018-19 as per the RBI report ‘Trend and Progress of Banking in India 2018-19” ?
5) None of theseAnswer-4) 74%
During the financial year (FY) 2017-18, there were 5916 cases were registered , out of which forgery accounts up to Rs 41,167.04 crore. It grew by 74% to reach 6801 cases of bank fraud in India worth of Rs 71,543 crore in 2018-19.
- The term “Greenwashing” was in news recently, what does it mean ?
1) Product manufactured with environmental concerns
2) Environment Friendly Product
3) False claims of environmental compliance
4) Claims of environmental compliance
5) None of theseAnswer-3) False claims of environmental compliance
As per the report, the green finance development faces many challenges, such as “greenwashing” /false claims of environmental compliance, plurality of green loan definitions, and mismatches of maturity between long-term green investment & relatively short-term interests of investors. So the report stressed to establish Policy action to promote green finance sector in India by raising awareness through coordinated efforts.
- Which bank has joined hands with Magicbricks for listing and e-auctioning of immovable properties repossessed by bank through recovery proceedings ?
1) Federal Bank
2) HDFC Bank
3) ICICI Bank
4) Canara Bank
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Federal Bank
Federal Bank has joined hands with online real estate platform Magicbricks for listing and e-auctioning of immovable properties repossessed by bank through recovery proceedings. The reason behind this partnership is the speedy recovery of impaired assets of the bank as the portal offered by Magicbricks provides a wide and direct reach among prospective buyers across various locations. It also helps the customers in getting the best rate in the market for their properties.
- Researchers from which organization has partnered with National Physical Laboratory (NPL) to develop the counterfeiting, unclonable security ink ?
1) National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)
2) National Research Development Corporation (NRDC)
3) Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics (CDFD)
4) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
On 23rd December, 2019, An ink for combating the problem of counterfeiting of currency notes, fake printing of passports and pharmaceuticals was developed by the Researchers from Council of Scientific and Industrial Research- National Physical Laboratory (CSIR-NPL) .It was published in the Journal of Materials Chemistry C. (India Science Wire)
- What colour will be emitted when UV (UltraViolet) rays were exposed on the newly developed ink ?
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Red
Ink is a single excitable dual emissive luminescent pigment developed based on the unexplored combinatory concept of the fluorescence and phosphorescence phenomenon, which emits two colours on the excitation of a single wavelength for the formulation of unclonable security ink.It will emit Red colour when exposed to UV (UltraViolet) rays and when UV rays are switched off it will turn Green.
- Which firm has signed an agreement with Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) for improvement in health services & development of new and improved drugs ?
1) Cadila Healthcare Ltd
2) Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
3) Cipla Ltd
4) Lupin Limited
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Cipla Ltd
On December 24, 2019, Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), a premier Research & Development (R&D) Institute under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), has signed an agreement with private multinational pharma company Cipla Ltd for improvement in health services & development of new and improved drugs.
- Which country was affected by the Typhoon Phanfone (Typhoon Ursula) recently ?
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Philippines
On 25th December, 2019, Central Philippines was battered with the “Typhoon Phanfone” also known as “Typhoon Ursula” in Philippines.Typhoon Phanfone traversed west province of Palawan with the wind speed of 155 kilometres, with maximum winds of up to 130 kilometres per hour and gustiness of up to 160 kilometres per hour.
- Padma Bhushan awardee, Leander Paes is set to retire in the year 2020, he is associated with which sport ?
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Tennis
On December 26, 2019, the 46-year old, professional tennis player, Leander Adrian Paes has announced his retirement in the year 2020. He is a winner of 18 Grand Slam titles consisting of eight in men’s doubles and 10 in mixed doubles. He has won a total of 66 professional titles and a bronze in the 1996 Atlanta Olympics in men’s singles. He is also the first Indian and the only tennis player to have participated in seven Olympic Games.
- Who won the gold medal in the women’s 49 kg category in 6th Qatar International Cup in Doha ?
1) Kavita Devi
2) Saikhom Mirabai Chanu
3) Punam Yadav
4) Karnam Malleswari
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Saikhom Mirabai Chanu
Indian weightlifter Saikhom Mirabai Chanu (25) form Manipur has won gold in the women’s 49 kg category in 6th Qatar International Cup in Doha. Chanu lifted a total weight of 194 kg. Chanu, who won gold in the 2018, secured 83 kg in snatch and 111 kg in clean and jerk event. However, her best performance is 201 kg, which she lifted during this year’s World Championships in Thailand.
- Name the Indian weightlifter, who broke 27 records in 6th Qatar International Cup and won silver medal in the men’s 67 kg weight category .
1) Ragala Venkat Rahul
2) Vikas Thakur
3) Jeremy Lalrinnunga
4) Sathish Sivalingam
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Jeremy Lalrinnunga
Indian weightlifter ,Jeremy Lalrinnunga (17) from Aizawl, Mizoram,has won the silver medal in men’s 67 kg weight category at the event. Jeremy lifted a total of 306 kg (140 kg in snatch and 166 kg in clean and jerk). A Youth Olympics gold medalist weightlifter,Jeremy Lalrinnunga broke 27 records that were under his name, including at the international and the national level. He broke 12 international (including three Youth World, three Youth Asian, six Commonwealth records) and 5 national youth records along with 5 junior national and 5 senior national records. He is also included in the TOPS (Target Olympic Podium) scheme of the Ministry of Sports.
- Rakhi Halder was seen in news recently, he is associated with which sport ?
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Weightlifting
Indian women’s weightlifter Rakhi Halder has clichéd bronze medal in women’s 64kg category along with two new national records at the Qatar International Cup. The Commonwealth Championships gold medalist set a national record by doing her best in snatch and overall weight. She lifted a total of 218 kg with 95 kg in snatch and 123 kg in clean and jerk.In the Commonwealth Championships, she won the gold medal with a weight of 214 kg (94 kg +120 kg).
- Name the Hindi author, poet, story writer, novelist and translator, who was nominated for Sahitya Academy Award in 2019 for his book ‘Main Bhi Jaoonga’.
1) Ganga Prasad Vimal
3) Ramdhari Singh Dinkar
4) Harivansh Rai Bachchan
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Ganga Prasad Vimal
On 23rd December, 2019 Ganga Prasad Vimal, an eminent Hindi author, poet, story writer, novelist and translator passed away at the age of 80 due to a road accident in Sri Lanka. He has received various awards in India as well as in many other countries. Some of the awards he won are, Poetry People Prize (1978), Dinkar Award from government of Bihar (1987), Indian Language Award (Bhartiya Bhasha Parishad) (1992) and Mahatma Gandhi samman, U.P. (2016). He was nominated for Sahitya Academy Award in 2019 for ‘Main Bhi Jaoonga’, a story collection published in 2016.
- Who were the authors of the book titled “Dreams of a Billion: India and the Olympic Games” that describes about the chronicle India’s journey in the global sports arena of Olympics ?
1) Fuzail Ahmad Nasiri & Debashis Sarkar
2) Boria Majumdar & Nalin Mehta
3) Esther David & Hazari Prasad Dwivedi
4) Amit Shankar & Charu Nivedita
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Boria Majumdar & Nalin Mehta
Boria Majumdar with Nalin Mehta, authored a book titled “Dreams of a Billion: India and the Olympic Games” that describes about the chronicle India’s journey in the global sports arena of Olympics .The book will be published by HarperCollins India in January 2020. The book comprises of all the wins, the misses, the star sportspersons, their stories, and the challenges and possibilities that lie ahead of India to make its mark in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- Whose birth anniversary on 25th December is celebrated as National Good Governance Day (GGD annually) ?
1) Morarji Desai
2) Rajiv Gandhi
3) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
4) Chandra Shekhar
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
The National Good Governance Day(GGD) is observed annually on December 25, to create awareness and promote good governance in the country and its citizens. This year, the date december 25th marked the 95th birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Where did Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University and also unveiled a 25 feet bronze statue of Vajpayee on 25th December, 2019 ?
1) New Delhi, Delhi
2) Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat
3) Kolkata, West Bengal (WB)
4) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh(UP)
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh(UP)
On GGD, Shri Narendra Modi unveiled a plaque marking the foundation stone laying ceremony of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh(UP). The university will be constructed in the Chak Ganjaria area of Lucknow city with a cost of Rs. 200 crores. The Prime Minister Modi also unveiled a 25 feet bronze statue of Vajpayee in the UP govt. Building (Lok Bhavan).Statue features: The statue weighs 5 tonnes and had cost Rs 89 lakhs. The statue was made by Jaipur artist named Rajkumar Pandit (Native- Bihar) under Uttar Pradesh govt’s cultural department.
- Which State/UT cabinet has approved Electric Vehicle (EV) policy 2019 with an objective to reduce air pollution ?
3) Tamil Nadu
4) Jammu and Kashmir
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Delhi
On 23rd December 2019, Delhi Cabinet led by Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal gave approval to an Electric Vehicle (EV) policy 2019 with an objective to reduce air pollution. It will be valid for three years.
- By which year, the Delhi government aims to make 25% of the registered vehicles in the state to be electric vehicles ?
5) None of theseAnswer-2) 2024
The Delhi government aims to make 25% of the registered vehicles in the state to be electric vehicles by the year 2024 under this Electric Vehicle (EV) policy 2019 .(Aims to register 5 lakhs in 5 years)
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- How many Types of Prepaid Payment Instrument (PPI) are allowed by Reserve Bank of India ? Answer-3 (Closed system, Semi-closed and Open PPIs)
- Rajkumar Pandit was seen in news recently, he was an ____________ . Answer-Artist
25 feet bronze statue of Vajpayee, which was unveiled by Prime Minister Narendra Modi was made by Jaipur artist named Rajkumar Pandit (Native- Bihar) under Uttar Pradesh govt’s cultural department.His other works are The tallest statue built by Rajkumar was that of Arjun, the warrior prince mentioned in the epic Mahabharata. The statue is 47 feet tall. This statue is installed at Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Stadium in Rajasthan.
- What is the Capital and Currency of Philippines ? Answer-Capital– Manila & Currency– Peso
- Who won the Sahitya Akademi Award 2019 for the book titled “An Era of Darkness: The British Empire in India” ? Answer-Shashi Tharoor
- Galapagos Islands, which was seen in news recently is located in which country ? Answer-Ecuador
Galapagos Islands, which was seen is news recently is located in Ecuador.Ecuador has declared emergency to contain the environmental impact of a fuel spill in the Galapagos Islands, after a barge carrying 600 gallons of diesel fuel sank. The Islands are located 1,000 kilometers east of mainland Ecuador.
[su_button url=”https://affairscloud.com/current-affairs-2019/december/” target=”self” style=”default” background=”#2D89EF” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”no” radius=”auto” icon=”” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none” desc=”” download=”” onclick=”” rel=”” title=”” id=”” class=””]Click Here to Try December Current Affairs 2019 Quiz[/su_button]