Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- India’s first Community’s skill park opened at Chavara, Kerala, by Chief
Minister Oommen Chandy.Name the skill park?
- How many MW of power projects is going to set up by Telangana government
investing over Rs 90,000 crore in the next four years?
- How many Pacts have been inked between India and-Turkmenistan?
- Who is the Indian-origin astronauts chosen by NASA to fly first commercial
- Who got appointed as UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA)?
- Who won Wimbledon Title for the 6th time after defeating Garbine Muguruza of
- Chendur Pandian recently passed away.He was well known as?
B.Former TN minister
AnswerB.Former TN minister
- World’ population day is celebrated worldwide on?
- New species named “Banded Tit” was found in Changlang district of Arunachal
Pradesh.The species was of a
D.None of the above
- ‘Applying Thought’ is the ad line of which of the following companies?
- The Road Ahead is a book written by which business tycoon?
- Which company owns the web page making software Dreamweaver?
- Federation cup is associated with which of the following sports?
- Commonwealth games 2018 will be hosted in which of the following country?
- Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow, serving as President in which of the following country?