Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- India recently started “e-tourist visa” facility for which country?
- Defexpo 2016 moves to Goa from which city?
- Which is the first state to have a provision for compulsory voting within state government?
- Which bank is selected for settelement of payment for SDiX online?
A. Overseas Union Bank
B. Bank of singapore
C. United Overseas Bank
D. Far eastern bank
AnswerC. United Overseas Bank
- Which country became 162nd member of WTO?
- Which country is world’s largest potato consmer and producer?
D. None of these
- Magsaysay Awards is named after ?
A. Indian PM
B. China president
C. Japan PM
D. Philipines President
AnswerD. Philipines President
- Who won Ramon Magsaysay Awards 2015?
A. Anshul Gupta
B. Sanjiv Chaturvedi
C. None of the above
D. Both A and B
AnswerD. Both A and B
- K Vijayraghavan to hold additional charge of Secretary of –
- CCI imposes Rs. 420 crore fine on which of the following company ?
- Who is the first chairperson of Competition Commission of India (CCI)?
A. Ashok Chawla
B. Dhanendra Kumar
AnswerB. Dhanendra Kumar
- Which bank Bank acquires RBS’ bullion financing business for Rs 4,100 crore?
A. CATHOLIC SYRIAN
B. Kotak Mahindra
D. Laxmi Vilas
- Which company is going to buy assets of bankrupt US firm?
A. Hero Motocorp
C. TATA Motors
D. None of these
AnswerA. Hero Motocorp
- Santasilan Kadirgamar who recently passed away was a –
- International Tiger Day celebrated on-
A. June 29
B. July 27
C. June 19
D. July 29
AnswerD. July 29