We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 28 February 2023, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs January 2023 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
Click here for Current Affairs 26 & 27 February 2023
PM Narendra Modi inaugurates ‘Barisu Kannada Dim Dimava’ & Amrit Mahotsav of Delhi-Karnataka Sangha at Talkatora Stadium in New DelhiTo celebrate Karnataka’s culture, traditions and history, on February 25, 2023, the Prime Minister (PM) of India Narendra Modi inaugurated the ‘Barisu Kannada Dim Dimava‘ cultural festival and Delhi Karnataka Sangha’s 75th-anniversary event, Amrit Mahotsav of Delhi-Karnataka Sangha, at Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi, Delhi.
- In line with the “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” vision, the festival is organised to celebrates Karnatka’s culture, traditions and history.
- The festival was held under the aegis of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- The programme was orgnised to bring all Kannadigas residing in Delhi and surrounding areas and showcase Karnataka culture.
i.The 75th-anniversary celebrations of the Delhi Karnataka Sangh is coinciding with the Amrit Mahotsav of 75 years of independence.
ii.From 2019-2023 till now Rs 30 thousand crore have been given to Karnataka by the Central Government.
About Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat:
On October 31st, 2015, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat program in commemoration of the 140th birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. It aims to foster national integration and strengthen emotional connections between the people of India.
- Under this, each state and Union Territory (UT) is paired with another state or UT for a designated period, during which they will engage in a structured exchange of ideas and experiences related to language, literature, cuisine, festivals, cultural events, tourism, and other areas.
1st G20 FMCBG and 2nd G20 FCBD Meetings Held in Bengaluru – February 2023
As part of the G20 (Group of Twenty) Indian Presidency, the 1st G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors (FMCBG) Meeting was held from 24 -25 February 2023 in Bengaluru, Karnataka and it was preceded by 2nd Finance and Central Bank Deputies (FCBD) Meeting which was were held on 22nd February 2023.
1st G20 FMCBG Meeting:
- The meeting was co-chaired by Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, Ministry of Finance (MoF) and Dr. Shaktikanta Das, Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- The discussions of the 1st G20 FMCBG meeting are intended to provide a strategic roadmap for the various work streams of G20 Finance Track in 2023.
2nd G20 FCBD Meeting:
The 2nd G20 FCBD meeting was co-chaired by Ajay Seth, Secretary (Economic Affairs), and Dr. Michael D. Patra, Deputy Governor, RBI, on February 22, 2023 in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- The 2nd G20 FCBD meeting was inaugurated by Union Minister Anurag Thakur, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) and Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (MoYAS), Government of India.
About the Group of Twenty (G20):
i.The G20 is the leading forum for economic cooperation on a global scale.
- G20 Members: It has 20 members, including 19 countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Türkiye, United Kingdom (UK), United States (US), and the European Union (EU).
Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh inaugurates International Biotech Conclave in Imphal, Manipur i.Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Dr Jitendra Singh, Ministry of Science and technology inaugurated the International Bioresource Conclave & Ethno Pharmacology Congress at the City Convention Centre, Imphal, Manipur. The International Bio-resource Conclave 2023 along with 22nd International Congress of the International Society for Ethno-pharmacology and the 10th International Congress of Society for Ethno-pharmacology (ISE SFEC-2023) was held from 24th to 26th February 2023 in Manipur.
ii.This is the first time, since Independence, North East Region (NER) organised an International Conference on Biotechnology.
- The events were themed upon Reimagine Ethnopharmacology: Globalisation of Traditional Medicine.
About Institute of Bio-resources and Sustainable Development (IBSD):
It is an autonomous institute under the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology.
Director– Prof. Pulok Kumar Mukherjee
Headquarters– Imphal, Manipur
>> Read Full News
CM Himanta Biswa Sarma lays Foundation Stone of North East India’s 1st Compressed Biogas PlantOn 25th February 2023, Himanta Biswa Sarma, Chief Minister (CM) of Assam, laid the foundation stone of 5-tonne-per-day-capacity compressed biogas(CBG) plant, North East India’s first ever CBG plant, at Domora Pathar, Sonapur in Kamrup (Metropolitan) district, Assam.
- The First of its kind CBG plant is being built by entrepreneurs Pankaj Gogoi and Rakesh Doley under the banner of Redlemon Technologies Pvt Ltd based in Guwahati, Assam.
- The plant is proposed to be operational from November 2023.
The biogas unit in Sonapur, Assam, is being set up under the Centre’s Sustainable Alternative Towards Affordable Transportation (SATAT) scheme.
i. The Northeast’s first-of-its-kind project will support the efforts of the Assam Government to switch to cleaner and greener energy sources.
ii. The plant will have a 5-tonne-per-day production capacity of compressed biogas that would be produced from raw materials such as cattle dung, municipal solid wastes, etc.
iii. The CBG plant would also provide an additional source of income to farmers since they would be able to sell the biogas producers their cattle wastes.
- The Sustainable Alternative Towards Affordable Transportation (SATAT) scheme on CBG was launched on 1st October 2018.
- It envisages a target production of 15 million tonnes (MMT) of CGB by 2023 from 5,000 plants.
Chief Minister- Himanta Biswa Sarma
Governor- Gulab Chand Kataria
Airports- Jorhat Airport (Rowriah Airport); Salonibari airport
Wildlife Sanctuary- Deepor Beel Wildlife Sanctuary; Marat Longri Wildlife Sanctuary
PM Narendra Modi inaugurates Aadi Mahotsav at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, Delhi
“Aadi Mahotsav”, the mega National Tribal Festival was held from 16th February to 27th February 2023 at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium in Delhi. The festival was inaugurated by Prime Minister(PM) Narendra Modi on 16th February 2023 in the presence of Arjun Munda, Union Minister for Tribal Affairs.
- Aadi Mahotsav is an annual initiative of the Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation Limited (TRIFED) under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs(MoTA).
- It aims to promote tribal culture on a national scale and celebrate the spirit of traditional arts, crafts, cuisine, and commerce.
- With more than 200 stalls at the venue, the programme highlights the rich and varied heritage of tribes from all over India.
MoHFW launched Sarva Dawa Sevan, MDA Campaign to End Filariasis
Rajesh Bhushan, Secretary of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare(MoHFW), launched the nationwide Sarva Dawa Sevan, Mass Drug Administration (MDA) campaign, to eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis (LF) by 2027, 3 years ahead of the global target. The campaign aims to end disease transmission through the door-to-door administration of anti-filarial drugs, especially in 10 filaria-affected states.
The campaign was jointly launched by the High-burden districts in Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Karnataka, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, and Andhra Pradesh.
Lymphatic Filariasis a Vector Borne Disease caused by Culex mosquitoes.
- In January 2023, the Government of India unveiled a renewed five-pronged strategy for the elimination of LF.
Karnataka to get India’s 1st Marina to Promote Coastal Tourism
Karnataka Chief Minister(CM) Basavaraj Bommai confirmed that Karnatka is set to get India’s 1st Marina to promote coastal tourism during the event “Seven Wonders of Karnataka” hosted under the Department of Tourism, Government of Karnataka.
- The Marina will be constructed by Byndoor in Udupi district after getting permission from the government of India for the relaxation of Coastal Regulation Zone Rules.
- It is proposed to take up beach tourism in coastal areas and pilgrim tourism.
- The Karnataka government has also proposed to build a corridor of ancient temples like Madhukeshwara in Banavasi and Dattatreya in Ganagapura and promote ‘Yatra tourism’.
BANKING & FINANCE
LIC reduces its stake in Industrial Investment Trust from 5.433% to 3.362%
Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC), an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company, has diluted its shareholding in Industrial Investment Trust Limited(IITL) from 12,25,017 to 7,57,966 Equity Shares, reducing its shareholding from 5.433% to 3.362% of the paid-up capital.
- Between 6th July 2012, and 23rd February 2023, LIC sold around 4.67 lakh shares of IITL at an average price of Rs 88.39.
Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL) was incorporated in 1933 as an investment trust company. IITL obtained a Certificate of Registration from the Reserve Bank of India(RBI) in 2000 to carry on as a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) without accepting Public Deposits
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
President of India Presented Sangeet Natak Akademi Fellowships and Awards for 2019, 2020 & 2021On 23rd February 2023, Droupadi Murmu, President of India, presented the Sangeet Natak Akademi Fellowship (Akademi Ratna) and Sangeet Natak Akademi Awards (Akademi Puraskar) for the year 2019, 2020 and 2021 in New Delhi, Delhi.
- 9 eminent personalities were given Akademi Ratna in the field of performing arts and a total of 128 artists from the field of music, dance, theatre, traditional, folk, and puppetry were given the Akademi Puraskar.
i. Kishan Reddy Union Minister for Minister of Culture, Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region(MoDoNER), Arjun Ram Meghwal, Minister of State(MoS) for Parliamentary Affairs & Culture, Uma Nadnuri, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Culture and Dr Sandhya Purecha, Chairman, Sangeet Natak Akademi were present during the event.
About Sangeet Natak Akademi:
Sangeet Natak Akademi is the apex body in the field of performing arts in India.
Chairman– Dr Sandhya Purecha
Headquarters– New Delhi, Delhi
Established in 1953
>> Read Full News
6th Annual HCA Film Awards 2023: SS Rajamouli’s ‘RRR’ Wins 5 TrophiesThe 6th Annual Hollywood Critics Association (HCA) Film Awards 2023, held at the Beverly Wilshire in Los Angeles, United States (US), has acknowledged “RRR,” directed by SS Rajamouli, on a global scale and honoured it with 5 awards.
- The film ‘RRR’ gained recognition for Best Action Film, Best International Film, Best Original Song, and Best Stunts, while the cast/crew of RRR earned an honorary HCA Spotlight Award.
i.The film “RRR” has been nominated in 8 categories for the HCA Film Awards and HCA Creative Arts Awards combined.
- RRR has also been nominated for Best Director, Best Picture, Best Editing, and Best Visual Effects.
ii.The HCA now creates and produces two in-person award ceremonies annually: the HCA Film Awards in the winter (January or February) and the HCA TV Awards in the summer (August).
About the Film ‘RRR’
i.RRR is a fictional pre-independence story about two real-life Indian revolutionaries from the 1920s, Alluri Sitarama Raju (Ram Charan) and Komaram Bheem (Junior NTR).
ii.RRR previously won ‘Best Foreign Language Film’ and ‘Best song’ for Naatu Naatu at the 28th Critics’ Choice Awards 2023.
iii.In addition, Naatu Naatu won the ‘Best Song’ at the 80th Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles (US) in 2023.
iv.RRR has also been nominated for “Best Original Song” at the 2023 Oscars for Naatu Naatu.
Thyreus narendrani: New Cuckoo Bee Species Discovered in KeralaThyreus narendrani, a new species of cuckoo bee was discovered in Kerala’s Srayilkadavu Kole wetland ecosystem, Malappuram district, and Christ College campus.
- Kole wetlands, located in the districts of Thrissur and Malappuram in Kerala, are unique and productive ecosystems that were designated as Ramsar sites in 2002.
The new species is named after the late T.C. Narendran, Professor of Zoology, in recognition of his expertise and excellence in the field of entomology.
About ‘Thyreus narendrani’
i.The newly discovered species ‘Thyreus narendrani’ is a member of the Apidae family of the Hymenoptera order.
- The genus Thyreus consists of cuckoo bees or cleptoparasitic bees.
- Thyreus bees primarily parasitize solitary bees of the genera Amegilla and Anthophora.
ii.Cuckoo bees infiltrate other bees’ nests by breaking in, entering, and laying their eggs.
- When the larva of the cuckoo bee hatches from the nest of the host bee, it consumes the food accumulated by the host for its own growing larva.
iii.Cuckoo bees, unlike other female bees, lack pollen-collecting mechanisms.
- Bees are well-known pollinators, pollinating numerous food crops as well as natural vegetation.
i.The new bee species was discovered by researchers from Shadpada Entomology Research Lab (SERL), Christ College (autonomous), Irinjalakuda, and Government College, Kodenchery, Kerala.
ii.The findings are published online in the recent issue of the international journal ‘Oriental Insects’.
iii.The research was sponsored by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, Delhi.
8th ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 held in South Africa: Australia won its 6th title defeating South AfricaThe Australian women‘s national cricket team captained by Meg Lanning won the 8th edition of the International Cricket Council (ICC) Women’s Twenty20 International (T20I) World Cup 2023 by defeating South Africa women’s team captained by Sune Luus by 19 runs in the finals held in the Newlands Cricket Ground in Cape Town, South Africa.
- This marks the 6th and third consecutive ICC Women’s T20I World Cup title of Australia. Australia previously won the title in 2010, 2012, 2014, 2018 and 2020.
- ICC women’s T20I World Cup 2023 was hosted by South Africa from 10th to 26th February 2023.
- The tournament was held at 3 venues in three cities of SA viz. Newlands Cricket Ground (Cape Town), St George’s Park (Gqeberha), and Boland Park (Paarl).
Prime Minister– Anthony Albanese
Currency– Australian Dollar
>> Read Full News
World NGO Day 2023 – 27th February World Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) Day is annually observed across the globe on 27th February to recognise, celebrate, and honour all non-governmental and nonprofit organizations that contribute to society.
World NGO Day is celebrated in more than 89 countries and over 6 continents.
- 27th February 2023 marks the observance of the 10th edition of World NGO Day.
- The first-ever World NGO Day was observed on 27th February 2014. The Global Inaugural event was hosted by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland, in Helsinki, Finland on 27th February 2014.
About Council of the Baltic Sea States(CBSS):
The Council of the Baltic Sea States(CBSS), established in 1992, is an intergovernmental forum for cooperation between the states in the Baltic Sea Region.
Presidency (2022-2023)– Germany
Aim: To promote democratic and economic development in the Baltic Sea Region.
Members – 10 Member States and the European Union
Headquarters– Stockholm, Sweden
>> Read Full News
4th National Protein day – 27 February 2023 National Protein Day is annually observed across India on February 27 to raise public awareness and educate people about the health benefits of protein.
- 27th February 2023 marks the observance of the 4th National Protein Day.
The theme of National Protein Day 2023 is “Easy Access to Protein for All”.
- The theme aims to raise awareness and promote the importance of having easy access to protein for a healthy and well-balanced diet.
i. National Protein Day was initiated by the Right To Protein (RTP), a nationwide public health campaign, which focuses on raising awareness of adequate protein consumption for better health and nutrition.
ii. The 1st ever National Protein Day was observed on 27th February 2020.
>> Read Full News
Kerala, UN Women signs MoU to Empower Women in TourismKerala Tourism has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with UN Women at the first-ever Global Responsible Tourism Summit, which was scheduled to be held for 4 days in Kumarakom, Kerala.
- Objective: To work towards promoting women-friendly tourism in Kerala with a focus on women empowerment.
- The MoU was signed by Director of Kerala Tourism P.B. Nooh and UN Women India Representative Ms Susan Ferguson. The Responsible Tourism Mission will be the implementing agency for the MoU.
JFE Engineering to provide tech support to Kerala’s 1st waste-to-energy plant
Chief Minister of Kerala Pinarayi Vijayan announced the agreement made with Japan-based JFE Engineering Limited to provide technical support to Kerala’s first waste-to-energy treatment plant at Kozhikode, Kerala.
- The Kerala government plans to complete the construction of the plant within 2 years.
- JFE Engineering Limited has experience of installing more than 350 waste disposal plants across the world.
About UN Women:
It is the United Nations entity dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Headquarters – New York, USA
Establishment – July 2010
Executive Director – Ms. Sima Bahous
>> Read Full News
Odisha’s FM Niranjan Pujari Presented the State’s Highest ever budget of Rs 2.3 lakh crore for FY24 Odisha’s Finance Minister Niranjan Pujari presented the state’s highest-ever budget for the Financial year 2023-24 with an outlay of Rs 2.30 lakh crore, increased by 15% from FY23’s budget outlay of Rs 2 lakh crore.
- The budget was presented in two parts such as the agriculture budget and the general budget.
Key Budgetary Allocations:
i.An outlay of Rs 24,829 crore was made for the agriculture budget, which was 20% more than that of FY23. It constitutes about 22.5% of the Gross State Value Added (GSVA).
ii.The capital outlay was increased by more than 60 times from Rs 834 crore in 2000-2001 to Rs 51,683 crore in 2023-24, which is about 6% of the GSDP
iii.The total budget allocation is proposed to be financed through revenue receipts of Rs 1,84,500 crore and borrowing and other receipts of Rs 45,500 crore.
iv.As per the FM’s statement, the state’s development expenditure increased by ‘35 times’ from Rs 3,538 crore in 2000-01 to Rs 1,25,000 crore in 2023-24.
v.Rs 16,048 crore was proposed for public health care. Rs 22, 528 crore allocated for School and mass education department.
vi.With a budgetary allotment of Rs 50 crore, FM announced a new scheme Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana for FY24.
Governor – Ganeshi Lal
Festival – Kalinga Mahotsav, Chandan Yatra or Gandhalepana Yatra
Stadium – Kalinga Stadium, Barabati Stadium
>> Read Full News
Madhya Pradesh Cabinet Approves Ladli Behna Yojana to Empower WomenOn 25th February 2023, The Cabinet of Madhya Pradesh headed by Chief Minister of MP Shivraj Singh Chouhan, approved the Mukhyamantri Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 with the aim to empower women at every level.
- Under this scheme, married women aged between 23 and 60 years, will be offered financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month.
About Mukhyamantri Ladli Behna Yojana:
i.The scheme aims to ensure the all-round development of women in MP, their economic independence, better health and nutritional level.
ii.This will also support the women in strengthening their decision-making role in the family.
iii.The scheme is planned to benefit around one crore women in MP.
Rs 1000 will be deposited directly into the aadhar linked bank accounts of the eligible women.
For women (aged below 60 years) receiving less than Rs 1000 per month under any other social security pension scheme, a provision has been made to pay her a raised amount of Rs 1000 per month.
About Madhya Pradesh:
Chief Minister– Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Governor– Mangubhai Chhaganbhai Patel
National Park– Madhav National Park; Satpura National Park
Wildlife Sanctuary– National Chambal Gharial Wildlife Sanctuary, Kheoni Wildlife Sanctuary
UP Government signs MoA with Tata Technologies to Upgrade 150 ITIsOn 26th February 2023, the Government of Uttar Pradesh (UP) signed a 10-year Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) amounting to Rs 5472 crore with Tata Technologies Limited, a global engineering and digital services company, to upgrade 150 government-owned Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) across 75 districts in UP with modern infrastructure, industry-oriented courseware, training, and support for advanced equipment and software as per industry 4.0.
ITI Upgrade Project:
i. Tata Technology will invest around Rs 4282 crore and Rs 1190 crore will be spent by the Government of UP.
ii.With an investment of Rs 4887 crores, ITI centres will be modernised on the existing ITI premises with approx. 10,000 square feet of ITI area being developed by the Government of UP.
iii. When the ITIs are modernised, they will offer 6 new trades and 23 new short-term courses to meet Industry 4.0 demands. At full capacity, they will train over 1,20,000 students a year.
iv. The project is scheduled to start in March 2023 and is expected to be ready between January 2024 and March 2024.
i. After being upgraded, these ITIs will serve the needs of students and potential employers for advanced skills while also serving as technology hubs and skill centres for both large industries and Micro, Small, and Medium Businesses (MSME).
ii. The project will enhance industrial education and training while also improving the learning environment for young people to better fulfil the demands of the business.
iii. Upgraded ITIs will provide guidance, experience learning earning through physical and digital delivery, and employability skills.
iv. It will also function as a skill centre and support local artisan and handicraft industries by providing custom courses on product design and increasing their artistic level
v. The collaboration between Tata Technology and the UP Government aims to advance youth employment opportunities and the development of digital skills in UP, helping the state towards a brighter future.
About Tata Technologies Limited:
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Managing Director (MD)- Warren Haris
Headquarters- Pune, Maharashtra
About Uttar Pradesh:
Chief Minister- Yogi Adityanath
Governor- Anandiben Mafatbhai Patel
Airports- Chitrakoot Airport; Azamgarh Airport
Bird Sanctuary- Nawabganj Bird Sanctuary; Sandi Bird Sanctuary
Ellora Ajanta International Festival 2023 held in Maharashtra- 25th to 28th February 2023
The 3 day- Ellora -Ajanta International Festival 2023 held in Chatrapati Sambhajinagar (formerly known as Aurangabad), Maharashtra, from 25th to 28th February 2023. The festival was organised at the historical place Soneri Mahal, under the campus of the Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University in Chatrapati Sambhajinagar (Aurangabad).
- The festival was inaugurated by the Union Minister of State (MoS) for Finance Dr. Bhagwat Karad on 25th February 2023.
- The festival is a celebration of the cultural heritage and diversity of the region. The festival featured a range of events, including live music performances, dance shows, art exhibitions, and food festivals.
List of Current Governors in India – February 2023
List of Current Chief Ministers in India – February 2023
List of Less Important News – Click Here
*****Click Here View – AC Excluded News*****
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 28 February 2023|
|1||PM Narendra Modi inaugurates ‘Barisu Kannada Dim Dimava’ & Amrit Mahotsav of Delhi-Karnataka Sangha at Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi|
|2||1st G20 Finance Ministers & Central Bank Governors and 2nd G20 Finance & Central Bank Deputies Meetings Held in Bengaluru, Karnataka – February 22-25, 2023|
|3||Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh inaugurates International Biotech Conclave in Imphal, Manipur|
|4||CM Himanta Biswa Sarma lays Foundation Stone of North East India’s 1st Compressed Biogas Plant|
|5||PM Narendra Modi inaugurates Aadi Mahotsav at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, Delhi|
|6||MoHFW launched Sarva Dawa Sevan, MDA Campaign to End Filariasis|
|7||Karnataka to get India’s 1st Marina to Promote Coastal Tourism|
|8||LIC reduces its stake in Industrial Investment Trust from 5.433% to 3.362%|
|9||President of India Presented Sangeet Natak Akademi Felllowships and Awards for 2019, 2020 & 2021|
|10||6th Annual HCA Film Awards 2023: SS Rajamouli’s ‘RRR’ Wins 5 Trophies|
|11||Thyreus narendrani: New Cuckoo Bee Species Discovered in Kerala|
|12||8th ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 held in South Africa: Australia won its 6th title defeating South Africa|
|13||World NGO Day 2023 – 27th February|
|14||4th National Protein day – 27 February 2023|
|15||Kerala, UN Women signs MoU to Empower Women in Tourism|
|16||Odisha’s FM Niranjan Pujari Presented the State’s Highest ever budget of Rs 2.3 lakh crore for FY24|
|17||Madhya Pradesh Cabinet Approves Ladli Behna Yojana to Empower Women|
|18||UP Government signs MoA with Tata Technologies to Upgrade 150 ITIs|
|19||Ellora Ajanta International Festival 2023 held in Maharashtra- 25th to 28th February 2023|