Welcome to Union Budget 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Union Budget 2016, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams.
- Krishi Kalyan Cess of ______on taxable services with effect from 1st June 2016.
D. 2.5%B. 0.5%
- Government will pay contribution of ______ to all new employees enrolling in EPFO for the first three years of their employment.
D. 7.55%C. 8.33%
- As per the Union Budget 2016-2017, total investment in the road sector, including PMGSY allocation is ________
A. 97,000 crore
B. 95,000 crore
C. 88,000 crore
D. 79,000 croreA. 97,000 crore
- General Anti Avoidance Rule (GAAR) will be implemented from ______
A. March 1 2017
B. April 1 2017
C. May 1 2017
D. June 1 2017B. April 1 2017
- According to Union Budget 2016-2017, how many hectare of land will be brought under irrigation under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sichai Yojana?
A. 26.5 lakh hectare
B. 29.5 lakh hectare
C. 30.5 lakh hectare
D. 28.5 lakh hectareD. 28.5 lakh hectare
- Basic custom and excise duty on refrigerated containers has been reduced to ____ and _____ respectively.
A. 5% and 6%
B. 4% and 8%
C. 3% and 5%
D. 7% and 8%A. 5% and 6%
- According to Union Budget 2016-2017, what is the amount allocated for the Swachch Bharat Abhiyan?
A. 7,000 crore
B. 5,000 crore
C. 8,000 crore
D. 9,000 croreD. 9,000 crore
- How much percentage of FDI to be allowed through FIPB route in marketing of food products produced and manufactured in India?
D. None of the AboveC. 100%
- As per the Union Budget 2016-2017, total outlay for infrastructure is __________
D. Rs.2,21,486B. Rs.2,21,246
- Which among the following Companies, owned by the Government to be listed in the stock exchanges?
A. Public Sector Banks
B. General Insurance Companies
C. Both (A) and (B)
D. None of the AboveB. General Insurance Companies