State-run lender Union Bank of India (UBI) in association with Visa today launched three new cards – one debit card and two credit cards for its customers, generally targeting young students, high net worth individuals and small business men. These cards are part of the digital initiatives of the bank in line with the Digital India drive of the country.
Cards and their facilities:
The three cards are
- Business Debit Card: This will be issued to all current account holders with a cash withdrawal limit of Rs 50,000 and daily shopping limit through point of sale and online of Rs 2 lakh.
- Usecure Credit Card: This will be given to bank customers against lien on term deposits with a spending limit of Rs 5 lakh.
- Signature Credit Card: This will be issued to high networth customers with a spending limit linked to the income of the individual and a cap of 20 per cent of the annual income.
Furthermore, the bank has already launched 20 IT enabled services and has plans to add 11 more e-initiatives by March-end. Also as per official report, the bank has plans to roll out 100 Union 24×7 Comfort lobbies this year and has already opened 27 so far.
Important Points To Remember:
- Head Quarter of Union Bank of India : Mumbai
- MD & CEO of Union Bank of India : Arun Tiwari
- Solgan of Union Bank of India : Good people to bank with
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification