Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Software Engineering. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- Which of the following model is a combination of Iterative model and Waterfall model?
A. linear-sequential Model
B. Spiral Model
C. V Model
D. None of the AboveB. Spiral Model
- SRS stands for ________
A. Software Resolution Specification
B. Software Requirement Standards
C. Software Response Service
D. Software Requirements SpecificationsD. Software Requirements Specifications
- Which of the following model is also referred to as a linear-sequential life cycle model?
A. Waterfall Model
B. Iterative Model
C. Spiral Model
D. V ModelA. Waterfall Model
- SDLC stands for ________
A. Software Department Load Cycle
B. Software Department Life Cycle
C. Software Development Load Cycle
D. Software Development Life CycleD. Software Development Life Cycle
- According to Lehman’s laws of software evolution, the software can be divided into _______ types.
D. SixC. Three
- What is the final result of the requirements analysis and specifications phase ?
A. data flow diagram
B. SRS Document
C. Coding the project
D. User ManualB. SRS Document
- In software development, What is noise?
A. Adding requirements in SRS document
B. Writing irrelevant statement in SRS document
C. Writing over-specific requirements in SRS document
D. None of the AboveB. Writing irrelevant statement in SRS document
- The 4GT Model is a package of __________________.
A. CASE Tools
B. Software tools
C. Both (A) and (B)
D. None of the AboveB. Software tools
- Risk analysis of a project is done in _______
A. System Analysis phase
B. Implementation phase
C. Maintenance phase
D. Feasibility StudyD. Feasibility Study
- Which of the following is the most important phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)?
A. Requirements analysis
D. DesigningA. Requirements analysis