SIB Clerk was over across India. The Overall level of the exam is moderate to difficult. It has five sections namely English, Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer and Quantitative Aptitude and also Descriptive section. Lets see today’s exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||40||40||Moderate to Difficult||30-34|
|Computer||30||30||Moderate to Difficult||20-24|
|GA||50||50||Easy to Moderate||30-35|
Quant Section:- It was moderate to tough.
- Data Interpretation – 5 questions
- Approximation – 15 Questions
- Number Series – 5 questions
- 15 Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation, Probability –
Reasoning Section:- Reasoning section was Moderate
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements –(3 sets, 5 question each)
- Number Symbol Series – 5 questions
- Syllogism– 5 questions
- Inequality –5 questions
- Alphabet Series – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous – 5 questions
English Section:-English section was moderate to difficult.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Parajumble– 5 Questions
- Wrongly Spelt – 5 Question
- Error Spotting – 10 questions
- Cloze Test – 10 questions
Computer Awareness Section:- Computer Awareness section was moderate to Difficult. Questions were asked from MS Excel, Basics of Computer, DBMS etc.,
General Awareness Section:-General Awareness section was easy to moderate. The section includes GK,Banking Awareness and CA.