Some of the General Awareness Questions questions asked in today’s SIB Clerk exam, are listed below.
- National Voters Day – Jan 25
- Bancassurance – Insurance products and services by banking institutions.
- Pretoria is the capital of – South Africa
- MDR – Merchant Discount Rate
- World’s biggest cricket stadium at Motera, India
- MCLR – Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate
- Asmita stands for – All School Monitoring, Individual Tracing Analysis.
- Good Governance Day – December 25
- Insurance Regulator – IRDA
- India’s first Digidhan Mela – Haryana
- IRDA – Insurance Regulatory Development Authority
- First digital village Akodara adopted by – ICICI
- Flipkart CEO – Kalyan Krishnamurthy
- Australian Open women – Serena Williams
- FCNR considered as – Fixed Deposit
- Axis Bank Robot – Lakshmi
- The relationship between the bank and the locker hirer is in the nature of a ‘bailor and bailee’