The SBI PO prelims exam 2017 begins today & the Second shift of the first day is over. It is a qualifying test, candidates are required to pass in each section & score the necessary cutoffs to get shortlisted for the SBI PO main exam. The overall exam is said to be moderate to difficult. Smart work will work in the game. The same Question Pattern is expected in the upcoming Shifts also. All the candidates are requested to do practice on the topics mentioned below. Let’s see today’s exam analysis also.
|Section||Total Questions||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||21 – 24|
|Reasoning||35||35||Moderate to Difficult||14 – 19|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||15 – 20|
Overall Good Attempts – (53 – 58)
Quant section is moderate. This section includes good questions. Questions are asked from the topics mentioned below.
- Approximation – 5 questions
- Number series – 5 questions
- Quadratic Equation – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation – 2 set (5 questions each)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Allegations – 10 questions (easy to moderate)
This section is time-consuming with 4 puzzles. No syllogism questions in this section. Questions are asked from the topics mentioned below.
- Inequalities – 5 questions (Direct & Coded)
- Miscellaneous – 10 questions
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 4 sets(floor, month, linear)
English section was easy to moderate as always. Questions are asked from the topics mentioned below.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test – 10 questions
- Sentence Correction – 10 questions
Sectional & Overall Attempts by 5 Candidates: (From Exam Centre)
“Don’t Worry about the Results, Keep learning”