Welcome to Online Quant Test in AffairsCloud.com. We are starting SBI PO Prelim 2016 Course and we are creating sample questions in Quant section, type of which will be asked in SBI PO 2016 !!!
- Click Here to View Stratus: SBI PO 2016 Course
- SBI PO Prelim 2016: Reasoning Test
- SBI PO Prelim 2016: Quant Test
- SBI PO Prelim 2016: English Test
Help:- Share Our SBI PO 2016 Course page to your Friends & FB Groups
Test Questions based on the 2nd and 3rd July exam pattern & level.
0 of 10 questions completed
All the Best
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Quantitative Aptitude 0%
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 pointsCategory: Quantitative Aptitude
Rehaan purchased a bike for Rs. 54000. He sold it at a loss of 8%. With that money he again purchased another bike and sold it at a profit of 10%. What is his overall loss/profit?Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 pointsCategory: Quantitative Aptitude
A amount of money is to be divided among P, Q, R in the ratio of 3 : 5 : 7 respectively. If the amount received by R is Rs. 4000 more than the amount received by Q, what will be the total amount received by P and Q together?Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Quantitative Aptitude
20% of Anuj’s annual salary is equal to seventy five per cent of Raj’s annual salary. Raj’s monthly salary is 60% of Ravi’s monthly salary. If Ravi’s annual salary is Rs. 1.44 lakh. What is Anuj’s monthly salary?Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Quantitative Aptitude
A boat running upstream covers a distance of 10 km in 30 min and while running downstream with same speed, it covers the same distance in 25 min. What is the speed of the river current in (km/h)?Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Quantitative Aptitude
The average marks in Science subject of a class of 20 students is 68. If the marks of two students were misread as 48 and 65 of the actual marks 72 and 61 respectively, then what would be the correct average?Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 pointsCategory: Quantitative Aptitude
Train A crosses a pole in 25 s and another Train B crosses a pole in 1 min and 15s. Length of Train A is half length of Train B. What is the respective ratio between the speeds of Train A and Train B?Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 pointsCategory: Quantitative Aptitude
The length of a rectangle is twice the diameter of a circle. The circumference of the circle is equal to the area of a square of side 22 cm. What is the breadth of the rectangle if its perimeter is 668 cm?Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 pointsCategory: Quantitative Aptitude
Veena’s monthly income is equal to the cost of 34 kg of nuts. Cost of 10 kg of nuts is equal to the cost of 20 kg of apples. If cost of 12 kg of apples is Rs. 1500, what is Veena’s annual salary?Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 pointsCategory: Quantitative Aptitude
4 Girls can do a piece of work in 8 days, same work 3 boys can do in 9 days, 7 men in 2 days and 5 women in 4 days. Who among them have the minimum capacity of work?Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 pointsCategory: Quantitative Aptitude
Mr. James bond owned 950 gold coins all of which he distributed amongst his three daughters Lalita, Amita and Neeta. Lalita gave 25 gold coins to her husband, Amita donated 15 gold coins and Neeta made jewellery of 30 gold coins. The new respective ratio of the coins left with them was 20 : 73 : 83. How many gold coins did Amita receive from Mr. James bond?Correct
- Note:- We are providing unique questions for you to practice well, have a try !!
- Ask your doubt in comment section, AC Mod’s ll clear your doubts in caring way.
- Share your Marks in Comment Sections