Welcome to Online English Test in AffairsCloud.com. We are starting SBI PO Prelim 2016 Course and we are creating sample questions in English section, type of which will be asked in SBI PO 2016 !!!
- Click Here to View Stratus: SBI PO 2016 Course
- SBI PO Prelim 2016: Reasoning Test
- SBI PO Prelim 2016: Quant Test
- SBI PO Prelim 2016: English Test
Help:- Share Our SBI PO 2016 Course page to your Friends & FB Groups
0 of 10 questions completed
All the Best
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- English 0%
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 pointsCategory: English
There has been a noticeable slowdown in the demand of credit in past couple of years due to the deceleration of the economy.Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 pointsCategory: English
The situation was further aggravated by fast growing segments like steel and power coming against road blocks as fall in process, regulatory issues etc.Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 pointsCategory: English
Its newly appointed Managing Director C.R. Sasikumar spoken on the benefit of the proposed merger of the five subsidiaries, including SBT, with SBI.Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 pointsCategory: English
ICRA said the revenue stream of the telecom companies has evolved over the years from being largely driven by voice services to one with a substantial mix of data revenues.Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 pointsCategory: English
The customers stand to gain when the SBT merges with the SBI, Interests were lower by 0.5 percent to 1 percent in the SBI on all types of loans.Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 pointsCategory: English
Despite having many Banks in the Top 1000 Banks in the world, none of the Indian Bank is in the Top 50 Banks of the world.Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 pointsCategory: English
Presently over 50 per cent of the 20 sectors covered are in moderate stress level and this proportion will increase to 75 per cent.Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 pointsCategory: English
Increased infrastructure spends and projected budgetary allocations are being expected from bring good tidings for power generation and infrastructure sector in the year ahead.Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 pointsCategory: English
Agri and allied products, which is in the moderate zone and sugar, that is in the high stress zone, are likely to see maximum improvement in the stress level score due to good monsoon.Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 pointsCategory: English
Auto OEM is the only sector which is expected to move from moderate stress level now to lowest stress levels by next fiscalCorrect
- Note:- We are providing unique questions for you to practice well, have a try !!
- Ask your doubt in comment section, AC Mod’s ll clear your doubts in caring way.
- Share your Marks in Comment Sections