Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Marketing Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in Marketing, which is common for all the SBI,IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
Click here to View Marketing Quiz Page
- Under which of the following in marketing DAGMAR APPROACH comes?
- Which among the following generally does not come under Corporate BANKING ?
(C)FI,Capital Markets & Custodial Services
(E)None of them(D)Debit Cards
- Which among the following does not come under the organizational objectives of the bank in India?
(A)To Earn Profit
(B)To play a developmental role in Rural India
(C)To Provide employment to maximum people
(D)To Improve Customer Relationships
(E)All of above are organizational objectives of the bank in India(C)To Provide employment to maximum people
- Without which of the following a bank can not survive?
- Marketing is complex in Banks compared to other commercial concerns. Which among the following justifies this statement?
(A)Bank Marketing is a service Marketing
(B)The focus of the bank marketing is customer
(C)The Bank marketing is doubly oriented
(D)Banking products are intangible
(E)None of them(C)The Bank marketing is doubly oriented
- What has been the effect on banks by the increased role of capital markets in mobilizing funds ?
(A)It increased the importance of Banks
(B)It decreased the importance of Banks
(C)It did not affect the importance of Banks
(D)It provided an opportunity for banks to earn more
(E)None of them(B)It decreased the importance of Banks
- Which of the following Bank India is known to be the first Indian Bank to adopt the concept of Market Segmentation?
(A)Punjab National Bank
(B)State Bank of India
(D)Bank of Baroda
(E)Canara Bank(B)State Bank of India
- A group of Blue collar customers of a bank will be placed in which of the following segments?
(B)Gender based segment
(E)None of the above(A)Profession segment
- .Many banks offer Project Counseling in their products portfolio. Product counseling can be placed in which of the following product categories of Banks?
- Telephone inquiries, letters, responses to advertising or direct mail, are kept in which of the following categories?
(E)Sales Planning(A)Sales Leads
- What is Microsoft Pink ?
(A)A software under development
(B)A smart phone
(C)A search engine under development
(D)A laptop under development
(E)None of them(B)A smart phone
- Which among the following is not a responsibility of personal selling?
(E)None of them(D)Diminishing Demand
- Nichemanship comes under which of the following in Marketing?
(E)None of them(B)Market Segmentation
- Which among the folllowing plays an important role in Psychographic Segmentation?