Here, you can check some details about the previous year Cut off for the Post of SBI Clerk.
SBI Clerk 2018 – Selection Procedure:
- The sectional timing has been introduced in the Prelims.
- There will be no sectional & overall cut off in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018.
- An adequate number of students in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the no. of vacancies, subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Mains Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored in prelims.
- No sectional cut off in the Mains.
- Those who qualify the Mains will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective states & categories.
- The Marks obtained in Prelims will not be added in the final merit list. Only the marks obtained in Mains will be added to prepare the final merit list.
The Local Language Test is qualifying in nature. Those who have studied the official (local) language at 10th level and have proof as a certificate, will not have to give the local language test. If not so, you will be required to take a language test which will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining.
SBI Clerk 2016 Preliminary Exam – Sectional Cut off Details
|SECTIONAL CUT OFF (by Category)|
|GENERAL||SC/ ST/ OBC/ OH/
VI/ HI/ XS/ DXS
SBI Clerk 2016 Main Exam – Sectional Cut off Details
& Computer Aptitude
SBI Clerk 2016 – Overall Cutoff
|State||Overall Cut off Preliminary
|Overall Cut off Main
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||51.75||129.75|
|J & K||21.25|