SBI Clerk Prelim Exam has started from today. Its taking place in 4 shifts per day. First day of exam is over now. Shift IV paper was also moderate.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||18 – 20|
|Reasoning||35||35||Moderate||20 – 24|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||18 – 20|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. Only 1 DI was aksed with 15 word problems.
- Simplification – 10 questions
- Number series – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation – 1 set (5 questions)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation – 15 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was moderate with 3 puzzles. No syllogism so it will be definitely asked in main exam.
- Inequalities – 5 questions
- Coding/Decoding – 5 questions
- Alphanumeric series – 5 questions
- Puzzles n Arrangements (circular and tabular) – 3 sets (15 questions)
- Miscellaneous (blood relation, direction sense, etc.) – 5 questions
English section was easy to moderate as always.
- Reading Comprehension (story based) – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test (story based) – 5 questions
- Error spotting– 5 questions
- Spelling Correction – 5 questions
- Parajumbles– 5 questions