SBI Clerk Prelim Exam has started from today. Its taking place in 4 shifts per day. Today’s third shift is also over. The same pattern was followed as first two shifts. Overall paper was moderate.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||16 – 20|
|Reasoning||35||35||Moderate||20 – 24|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||18 – 20|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. Only 1 DI was aksed with 15 word problems.
- Simplification – 10 questions
- Number series – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation – 1 set (5 questions)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation – 15 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was moderate with 3 puzzles. No syllogism so it will be definitely asked in main exam.
- Inequalities – 5 questions
- Coding/Decoding – 5 questions
- Alphanumeric series – 5 questions
- Puzzles n Arrangements (circular and tabular) – 3 sets (15 questions)
- Miscellaneous (blood relation, direction sense, etc.) – 5 questions
English section was easy to moderate as always.
- Reading Comprehension (story based) – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test (story based) – 5 questions
- Error spotting– 5 questions
- Spelling Correction – 5 questions
- Parajumbles– 5 questions