Today is the second and last day of SBI CLERK MAIN exam 2016.
According to our readers, we found mixed reviews about the exam. The overall exam was moderate. General Awareness was easy to moderate this time. No Computer questions were asked in this shift also. Overall the same pattern was followed as on first day. No changes in the pattern, only the questions and their changed.
The students were not allowed to chose the sections self. There was a order as: GA>English>Reasoning>Quant, and the next section got unlocked only when the time of first section completes.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|General Knowledge||50||50||Easy to Moderate||38-40|
The section was moderate. There were no syllogism questions. A new set of questions in the form of some triangle and dot symbol are added. Do not attempt these questions who have exam in next shift. This will waste your time. The topics were
- Input/Output (easy) – 5 questions
- Circular arrangement (eight floors) – 5 questions
- Row arrangement (6 seating north n south) – 5 questions
- 2 more Puzzles – 2 sets (10 questions)
- Inequalities (with symbols) – 5 questions
- Alphabet coding (symbols n numbers with conditions) – 5 questions
- Coding-decoding – 5 questions
- Data sufficiency – 5 questions
- Blood relation – 3 questions
- Some diagram based (triangle and dot symbol something) – 2 questions
The section can be said as difficult. Geometry question was asked as yesterday. No trigonometry questions. The topics asked were:
- Data Interpretation (line graph, table chart, pie chart, paragraph) – 2 sets (10 questions)
- Simplification & approximation – 10 questions
- Number series – 5 questions
- Quadratic equations – 5 questions
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions
- Questions from other topics (Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, CI/SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, boat, Profit/Loss, probability, etc.) – 15 questions
The topics asked were
- Reading Comprehension – 2 passage (15 questions)
- Cloze test – 10 questions
- Grammatical/spelling errors – 5 questions
- Parajumbles – 5 questions
- Fillers (2 different sentence with same answer in both)– 5 questions
General Awareness Section:-
This section was easy who prepared well. No marketing questions as you all were asking. The current affairs questions were only of last 3-4 months. The exam asks for static GK also, and same was asked this time also. Mostly static GK was asked. Check the questions asked – link provided above.
No question of Computer was asked.
All the Best!!!