[dropcap type=”1″]D[/dropcap]ear Aspirants!! We have retrieved some of the Questions from candidates who have attended SBI Associates Clerk Exam Questions (Morning Shift) on January 25, 2015.
If you follow affairscloud.com regularly, it is possible to answer more questions from Current Affairs and General Awareness very easily. Most of the questions are interlinked to the previous posts. Follow us regularly and crack your next exam. All the success.
Click here view more SBI Associate Clerk Exam Questions
If you know any additional questions asked in the exam, please comment it below.
- Who is the Chairman of NITI Aayog? Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- What is the Capital of Brazil? Brasilia
- The International Border line between America and Canada is called? The 45th Parallel
- Recently The United States of America has resolved the long term problem with which country? Cuba
- CASA is related to Bank Accounts.
- Who has been awarded with the Confucius prize recently? Fidel Castro
- Dandi kutir, a museum is established in which place recently? Gujarat
- Saritha devi of India is associated with which sports? Boxing
- Fort Agauda is in which state in India? Goa
- Who is the union minister of Urban and Housing Development? Venkaiah Naidu
- Who is appointed as the Chief of Intelligence Bureau? Dineshwar Sharma
- What is the Headquarters of FAO? Rome
- The Reserve Bank of India doesn’t control which one? ICICI Prudential
- What is the venue for Next G20 summit? Turkey
- Anerood Jaguanath is the Prime Minister of which country? Mauritius
- The Market regulatory body in India is? Forward Markets Commission
- World Cancer day is observed on February 4
- Credit rating agency of India is? CRISIL
- What is the Currency of Philippines? Philippine Peso
- The Largest Trading Partner of India is? United Arab Emirates
- The number of Internet Users in India? 300 million
- GSAT-16 is a Communication Satellite.
- Wandering in Many Worlds is an Autobiography of V R Krishna Iyer
- According to 2011 census, what is the Sex ratio in Haryana? 879 Females for 1000 Males.
- Who was conferred with the Sahitya Academi Award for Sanskrit recently? Pabhunath Dwiwedi.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) lends fund to its Member Countries.
- Fresh water lake in USA is Lake superior
- Who was conferred with Nobel Prize in Economics 2014? Jean Tirole
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification