Reserve Bank of India has shortlisted 5 companies for Audit and Risk Monitoring Mechanism (AMRMS) for Central Bank from five “potential shortlisted”.
The five short-listed companies are:
- Auditime Information Systems Pvt Ltd-Mumbai,
- NCSSoft Solutions Pvt Ltd-Chennai,
- PWC Pvt Ltd- Mumbai,
- Quadrant 4 Software Solutions Pvt Ltd,Chennai
- Thomson Reuters Pvt Ltd Mumbai.
- The RBI has decided to implement Audit and Risk Monitoring Mechanism (AMRMS) to accomplish various audits and risk monitoring related activities efficiently in a flawlessly incorporated manner.
- Making the Whole System fully computerized and replacing the existing system which is partially computerized.
- The objective of AMRMS is to enable paperless office environment in the banking sector.
- The envisioned AMRMS, the RFP should be capable of providing an end-to-end solution from audit planning to final closure
- To provide a centralized web-based application system that will browse independent and would be able to hosted at Data Centre and impeccably connect all stakeholders for its usage.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
- RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India.
- The Reserve Bank of India has four zonal offices at Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai.