Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Partnership, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- A, B and C enter into a partnership and their shares are in ratio 1/2 : 1/3 : 1/4, after 2 months, A withdraws half of his capital and after 12 months, a profit of Rs 1050 is divided among them. What is B’s share ?
- A started a business with Rs. 21,000 and is joined afterwars by B with Rs. 36,000. After how many months did B join if the profits at the end of the year are divided equally?
- Anju and Bimal are partners in a business. Anju contributes 1 / 4 of the capital for 15 months and Bimal received 2 / 3 of the profit, for how long Bimal’s money was used ?
- In a business P and R invested amounts in the ratio 2 : 1, whereas the ratio between amounts invested by P and Q was 3 : 2 . If Rs. 2,236 was their profit, how much amount did Q receive ?
- A, B and C rent a land. A puts 10 tractors for 7 months, B puts 12 tractors for 5 months and C puts 15 tractors for 3 months . If the rent of the land is Rs. 175000, how much must C pay as his share of rent?
- P and Q started a partnership business investing some amount in the ratio of 3:5. R joined them after six months with an amount equal to that of Q. In what proportion should the profit at the end of one year be distributed among P, Qand R?
A.5 : 8 : 10
B.6 : 10 : 5
C.6 : 4 : 10
D.10 : 6 : 3
- A and B established a firm together. A’s investment was thrice that of B’s. A also kept the investment for twice as much time as B. If B got a profit of 4000, what was the total profit?
- A and B entered into a partnership investing Rs. 16000 and Rs. 12000 respectively. After 3 months, A withdrew Rs. 5000 while B invested Rs. 5000 more. After 3 more months C joins the business with a capital of Rs. 21000. The share of B exceeds that of C, out of a total profit of Rs. 26400 after one year by
- Ashok being the sleeping partner receives 1/10th of profit and the remaining is divided between pramod and prakash in the ratio of 1:2..If the difference between the profit shares of Ashok and Prakash is Rs.2000.What is pramod’s share in Rs.?
- P and Q invest in a business in the ratio 3 : 2. If 5% of the total profit goes to charity and P’s share is Rs. 855, the total profit is: