NIACL Assistant Prelims Exam was over across India. Lets see today’s exam analysis.
The Overall level of the exam is moderate to easy
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Easy to Moderate||20-25|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||15-20|
Quant section was moderate to easy.
- Data Interpretation – 1 (Table DI)
- Simplification – 10 Questions
- Number Series – 5 Questions
- 15 Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation, Probability etc
Reasoning section was easy.
- Puzzles – 1 – 5 questions
- Seating Arrangement – 2 – 10 questions
- Syllogism – 5 questions
- Alphabet Series – 5 questions
- Alpha Numeric Series – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous – 5 questions
English section was moderate to difficult
- Reading Comprehension – 10 question
- Spotting Errors – 10 question
- Cloze Test – 10 Question
“Don’t Worry about the Results, Keep learning”