NIACL AO Main Exam 2017 was over across India. The Overall level of the exam is moderate to difficult. NIACL AO Mains have four sections namely English, Reasoning, General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude and also Descriptive section. Lets see today’s exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Reasoning||50||50||Moderate to Difficult||25-30|
|English||50||50||Moderate to Difficult||18-24|
Quant Section:-The section does not contain approximation questions. It was very difficult.
- Data Interpretation 3 sets (5 questions each)
- Data Sufficiency – 5 Question(Easy to Moderate)
- Number Series – 5 questions
- 25 Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation, Probability –
Reasoning Section:-Reasoning section also Moderate to difficult. No Inequalities.
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements –(5 sets, 5 question each)
- Input/Output – 5 questions
- Syllogism– 5 questions
- Verbal/logical reasoning –5 questions
- Miscellaneous – 10 questions
English Section:-English section was moderate to difficult.
- Reading Comprehension – 2 passages (20 questions)
- Sentence Fillers in a passage– 5 Questions
- Double Fillers – 10 Question
- Error Spotting –10 questions
- Idioms and Phrases – 5 questions
General Awareness Section:-General Awareness section was easy to moderate. The section includes GK,Banking Awareness and CA.
Descriptive Section: It includes two questions Essay writing and Letter Writing.
Essay Writing: SIP
Letter Writing: Insurance Policy