Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s NIACL AO Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in NIACL AO Main Exam
- Balpakram National Park – Meghalaya
- Anupam Mishra – an Indian Gandhian, author, journalist, environmentalist, and water conservationist.
- March 8 – International Women’s Day
- Utkarsh Micro Finance gets RBI approval for Small Finance Bank
- ICC approves Greater Noida’s SVSP Cricket Stadium
- LAF – Liquidity Adjustment Facility.
- Nabard to extend Rs.120 crore to banks for deploying PoS units in villages
- Government asks NABARD to disburse Rs 21,000 crore to farmers.
- 100% government equity in – India Post Payment Bank
- Gurudongmar Lake – Sikkim
- For FDI up to 49 per cent, the approval of the Foreign Investment Promotion Board is required.
- FDI in Payment Banks 74% – The foreign shareholding in the payments bank should be as per the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policy for private sector banks.
- OCMC – Online Consumer Mediation Centre
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification