Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Maths in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Simple Interest, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
- Ravi lent out Rs.9600 at 8.5% per annum for a year 2 years 6 months.At the end of the duration,what amount he earned ?
D)1200Answer – B) 2040
- A sum of Rs.12,500 to Rs.15,000 in 2 years,find the rate of interest?
D)None of theseAnswer – C) 10%
- A sum of money amounts to Rs. 8400 after 3 years and Rs. 12000 after 6 years at the same rate of simple interest. The rate of interest per annum is
D)15%Answer – A)25%
- A certain amount of simple interest of Rs. 2500 after 5 years. Had the interest increased 2% more,what is SI now?(Assume P= 10,000)
D)None of theseAnswer – C)3500
- What will be the ratio of simple interest earned by certain amount at the same rate for 4 years and 12years?
- At what percentage of simple interest ,sum of money will double itself in 7 years?
D)14(7/2)%Answer – C)14(2/7)%
- Sankar borrowed some money at the rate of 4% pa for the first 4 years,6% for the next 3 years and 7% for the next 10 years.If the total interest paid by him is Rs.8528,how much money did he borrow?
D)None of theseAnswer – A)8200
- A sum of money trebles itself in 16 years.In how many years it would become double itself in how many years?
D)8.5Answer – C)8
- Babu takes a loan Rs.2000 at 5% simple interest.He returns Rs.1000 at the end of 1 year.How much amount he should pay to clear the due in 2 years.
D)None of theseAnswer – B)1150
- If the annual rate of simple interest increases from 10% to 12(1/2)%,annual income increases by 2500 then the principal(Rs)
D)1,02,500Answer – A)1,00,000
- Click here to view: Simple Interest Set 2