Welcome to Marketing Awareness Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important events in Marketing Awareness , which are common for all the bank exams like IBPS, LIC, SBI, and other competitive exams. We have included Some Marketing Awareness questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which of the following elements are related with Micro environment ?
1.Publics, Economic forces
2.Company, Suppliers, Customers
3.Demographic forces, Cultural forces
4.Marketing Intermediaries, Natural forces
5.All of theseAnswer – 2.Company, Suppliers, Customers
Micro Environment facors: Company, Suppliers, Customers, Competitors,Publics, Marketing Intermediaries
- __________ refers to the successful selling of a product or service in a specific market
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Penetration
Market penetration refers to the successful selling of a product or service in a specific market, and it is measured by the amount of sales volume of an existing good or service compared to the total target market for that product or service.
- Which is a product or service with a committed customer base ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Cult Brand
A Cult brand is a product or service with a committed customer base. The attainment of such true believers or ‘near fanatical’ customers is made possible because cult brands sell more than a product, they sell a lifestyle.
- ___________ is the key objective for Internet marketing
1.Online revenue contribution
2.Online promotion contribution
3.Online Product Contribution
4.All of these
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Online revenue contribution
The key objective for Internet marketing is the online revenue contribution. It is an example of anticipating customer requirements
- Which of the following term refers to a reduction in sales volume, sales revenue ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Cannibalization
In marketing strategy, cannibalization refers to a reduction in sales volume, sales revenue, or market share of one product as a result of the introduction of a new product by the same producer.
- The price skimming policy is related with which type of pricing ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Initial Price
Price skimming is a product pricing strategy by which a firm charges the highest initial price that customers will pay. As the demand of the first customers is satisfied, the firm lowers the price to attract another, more price-sensitive segment.
- Direct material and direct labor are called as ____________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Conversion Cost
Direct labor and overhead are often called conversion cost. while direct material and direct labor are often referred to as prime cost
- ______________ is the process of marketing a product or service using the Internet.
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.E-Marketing
E-Marketing (Electronic Marketing) are also known as Internet Marketing, Web Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Online Marketing. E-marketing is the process of marketing a product or service using the Internet. It not only includes marketing on the Internet, but also includes marketing done via e-mail and wireless media.
- PV Ratio is also known as Contribution to Sales Ratio. PV stands for
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Profit Volume
The Profit Volume Ratio (PV Ratio) is the relationship between Contribution and Sales Value. It is also termed as Contribution to. Sales Ratio.
- The internet version of word of mouth marketing is a types of which marketing ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Viral Marketing
The internet version of word of mouth marketing is termed as Viral marketing.