After march 5, LIC AAO exam again conducted on March 6 in two shifts both following the same pattern of questions.
According to our readers, the overall exam was easy with General Awareness section moderate. In LIC AAO exam there are 5 sections.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||30||90||Easy to Moderate||23-25|
Exclude the marks of English section from the total marks counting.
The section was easy and also the puzzles were also not that tricky. There were no inequalities question and input/output too. The questions were
- Syllogism – 5 questions
- Circular arrangement (8 men sitting outside n inside) – 5 questions
- Row arrangement (seating north n south) – 5 questions
- Puzzles – 2 sets (10 questions)
- Miscellanous (coding-decoding, blood relation, etc) – 5 questions
The section was easy to moderate. DI was also not that calculative
- Data Interpretation (line graph, table chart, pie chart, paragraph) – 2 sets (10 questions)
- Number series – 5 questions
- Quadratic equations – 5 questions
- Questions from other topics (Percentages, Time and Work, CI/SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, boat, Profit/Loss, probability, etc.) – 10 questions
The section was moderate. One had to attempt only questions to qualify sectional cutoff.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test – 10 questions
- Error spotting – 5 questions
- Sentence Improvement – 5 questions
- Parajumbles – 5 questions
- Fillers – 5 questions with double spacing
General Awareness Section:-
The current affairs questions were only of last 2-3 months, almost January and February. LIC AAO exam asks for static GK also, and same was asked this time also.
The section was very easy. In this section, questions were based on topics like computer basics, Software/ Hardware, Networking, Applications, DBMS, internet, E-Mail, etc. Very basic questions were asked.
The cutoff will be nearly the same as last time because the vacancies are more this time.
All the Best!!!