Hello Candidates,Welcome to the Online GK section of Affairscloud.com.Here we are handling sample quiz based on the First part of Indian Constitution.Take this quiz and enhance your knowledge.
Click Here to read Indian Constitution Part – II
- The Fundamental rights can be suspended by the
c.Chief Justice Of India
- The method of impeachment of President is adopted from:
- To fulfill the eligibility for the election of President of India ,a citizen of Indian shoul have completed the age of?
d.30 yearsc.35 years
- Which article empowers the President of India to appoint Prime Minister of India?
d.Article 75d.Article 75
- In which article the joint sitting of the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha has been provided?
d.Article 158a.Article 108
- In which article of the Indian Constitution the election of president is metioned?
d.Article 66c.Article 54
- Procedure for the impeachment of president is mentioned in which article of the Indian constitution?
d.Article 58b.Article 61
- Definition of “Money Bills” is mentioned in which article
d.Article 108b.Article 110
- Article 112 of Indian constitution deals with the
b.Assent to Bills
c.Rules of Procedure
d.Annual Financial Statementd.Annual Financial Statement
- Comptroller and Auditor general of India is mentioned in which article
d.Article 188b.Article 148
- Article 153 of the Indian Constitution deals with ?
a.Executive power of state
b.Appointment of Governor
c.Governors of states
d.Seat of supreme courtc.Governors of states
- Power of Governor to promulgate ordinances during recess of Legislature is mentioned in which article
d.Article 213d.Article 213
- Which of the following writ is said to be a guarantor of personal freedom?
- How many types of writs are there in Indian constitution?
- From which country Indian Constitution borrowed speaker in Lok sabha ?