INDIAN CONSTITUTION PART IV : QUIZ
Hello Candidates welcome to the quiz section of Affairscloud.com.This quiz is based on the article Indian Constitution Part IV.Take the quiz and enhance your knowledge
- Click Here to Read Indian Constitution
- Click Here to Attend Indian Constitution Quiz
Click Here to Attend Indian Constitution IV
- In which part of the Indian Constitution Official Language is mentioned?
d.Part XVIIIc.Part XVII
- Directive for development of the Hindi language is mentioned in which article of the Indian Constitution?
d.Article 371a.Article 351
- Protection of President and Governors and Rajpramukh is mentioned in which article ?
d.Article 361d.Article 361
- Which Schedule of the Indian Constitution prescribes the distribution of seats in Rajya Sabha
d.2nd Scheduleb.4th Schedule
- From which country Indian Constitution Borrowed the feature ‘The Written Constitutiuon’
- Special provision with respect to the State of Nagaland is mentioned in which article?
d.Article 361a.Article 371A
- Amendment of the Constitution is mentioned in which part of the Indian Constitution
d.Part XXd.Part XX
- Which Schedule of the Indian Constitution contains provisions as to disqualification of MPs and MLAs on the ground of defection ?
d.7th Scheduleb.10th Schedule
- Provisions in case of failure of constitutional machinery in States is metioned in which article
d.Article 365c.Article 356
- At the time of adoption how many schedules were there in Indian Constitution
- Article 352 of the Indian Constitution deals with
a.President Of India
b.Annual Financial Statement
d.Proclamation of Emergencyd.Proclamation of Emergency
- From which country Indian Constitution Borrowed the feature ‘Five year Plan’
- Currently how many Schedules are ther in Indian Constitution
- Eighth schedule of the Indian Constitution deals with
d.List of Recognized LanguagesList of Recognized Languages
- From Which country Indian Constitution Borrowed Fundamental Duties ?
- From Which country Indian Constitution Borrowed Suspension of Fundamental Rights during the emergency ?
- From Which country Indian Constitution Borrowed Amendment of the Constitution
- From Which country Indian Constitution Borrowed Language of the preamble
- From Which country Indian Constitution Borrowed Preamble
- Forms of Oaths or Affirmations is mentioned in which schedule of the Indian Constitution?
a. 3rd schedule
d.2nd Schedulea. 3rd schedule
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification