Indian Constitution Part III Quiz
Hello Candidates welcome to the quiz section of Affairscloud.com.Quiz is based on the Indian constitution Part III Article.Take the quiz and build up your knowledge.
Click Here to Read Indian Constitution Part III
- In Indian constitution which article is mentioning about the Finance Commission
d.Article 280d.Article 280
- Power of Parliament to impose restrictions on trade, commerce, and intercourse. is mentioned in which article of the Indian Constitution?
d.Article 202b.Article 302
- Article 312 of Indian Constitution deals with ?
b.Annual Financial Statement
d.Grama Sabhaa.All-India services.
- Appointment of a commission to investigate the conditions of backward classes is mentioned in which article of the Indian Constitution?
d.Article 310c.Article 340
- Which Constitutional article defines the work of Administrative Tribunal ?
d.None of thesea.Article 323A
- National Commission for scheduled caste is mentioned in which article
d.Article 348c.Article 338
- Tribunal is mentioned in which part of the Indian Constitution?
d.Part XIIb.Part XIVA
- Relations between the Union and the states is mentioned in which part of the Indian Constitutuion?
d.Part XIVa.Part XI
- Consolidated Funds and public accounts of India and of the States is mentioned in which article of the Indian Constitution?
d.Article 279c.Article 266
- Article 267 Of the Indian Constitution deals with
a.Annual Financial Statement
d.Contingency Fundd.Contingency Fund
- Persons not to be deprived of property save by authority of law is mentioned in
d.Article 300b.Article 300A
- Public Service Commissions for the Union and for the States is mentioned in which article of the Indian Constitution ?
- Article 320 of the Indian Constitution deals with
a.Functions of Public Service Commissions
d.Power of Parliament to vary or revokea.Functions of Public Service Commissions
- ’Elections’ is mentioned in which part of the Indian Constitution?
d.Part XIVb.Part XV
- Elections to the House of the People and to the Legislative Assemblies of States to be on the basis of adult suffrage is mentioned in which article of the Indian Constitution