London & partners, the official promotion company of London has revealed that India is the second biggest investor in London after USA.
- There has been a 117 per cent increase in Indian companies across all business sectors investing in London since 2005
- There has been a 133 per cent increase in tech companies investing in the city
- It is also found that tech companies contribute to 46% of all the projects
- Major investors are Software testing service Cigniti Technologies and customer support company Kayako
- The data was released at the India Emerging 20 event
About India Emerging 20 (IE20)
- India Emerging 20 programme was led by London & Partners, which is supported by the Mayor of London.
- The programme was also supported by BDO, Newland Chase and UK Trade and Investment with British Airways to identify the top 20 high-growth companies in India with global aspirations
Points to note
- London Mayor- Boris Johnson
- London & Partners CEO- Gordon Innes