Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- Which component is used by the data analyst to create the queries that access the database?
A. Data extraction
B. End-user query tool
C. End-user presentation tool
D. None of the AboveB. End-user query tool
- __________ allows wireless mobile devices to access the Internet and its services.
D. None of the AboveA. WAP
Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)
- Which data structure is needed to convert Infix notation to postfix notation?
D. None of the AboveC. Stack
- Binding the same name to multiple operations whose signature differ in number or types of arguments?
B. Object model
D. None of the aboveA. Overloading
- Implementation of an inverted list to maintain the record list for each value for a given attribute can be done by________
A. Sequential file
B. Direct file
C. Indexed file
D. None of the aboveA. Sequential file
- _______ is a communication mode in which only one signal is transmitted.
A. Half Duplex Channel
B. Full Duplex Channel
C. Simplex Channel
D. None of the aboveC. Simplex Channel
- In Operating Systems, protection in a paging system is achieved mainly by the PMLTR. PMLTR stands for ________
A. Page Map Table Limit Record
B. Page Memory Table Limit Register
C. Page Memory Table Limit Register
D. Page Map Table Limit RegisterD. Page Map Table Limit Register
Paging is a memory-management scheme that removes the requirement of contiguous allocation of physical memory.
- Which of the following protocol is related to message format in e-mail?
A. RFC 822
B. RFC 832
C. RFC 844
D. None of the aboveA. RFC 822
- Wasting of memory within a partition, due to a reference in size of a partition and of the object resident within it, is called _________
A. External Fragmentation
B. Internal Fragmentation
C. Both (A) and (B)
D. None of the aboveB. Internal Fragmentation
- In OSI model, routing is performed by ________
A. Layer 5
B. Layer 4
C. Layer 6
D. Layer 3D. Layer 3