Financial Awareness Questions asked in IBPS RRB Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) – October 13, 2019, Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
Financial Awareness Questions asked in IBPS RRB Officer Scale-III(Senior Manager) 2019 Exam
- SBI’s Anshula Kant appointed MD and CFO of – World Bank
- The rate at which the Reserve Bank of India(RBI) borrows money from commercial banks – Reverse Repo Rate
- Which of the following bank rolls-out Al chatbot ABHi in Telangana – Andhra Bank
- Under PMMY, the loan amount exceeding Rs. 5.00 Lakhs and up to Rs. 10.00 Lakhs is classified as – Tarun
- Which bank has entered into an agreement with Papua New Guinea for Government of India supported line of credit of USD 100 million for financing infrastructure projects in the country – Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)
- Prathama Bank is the first – Regional Rural Bank(RRB) of India
- Which of the following launches ‘Samarth’ to empower Indian artisans, weavers, and craftsmen – Flipkart
- Indiabulls Housing Finance to acquire Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- National Housing Bank is fully owned by – Government of India
- Which of the following entity has the sole right to mint coins – Government of India
- Which bank will be converted to Small Finance Bank- India Post Payments Bank
- The direct debit facility is called – ECS[Electronic Clearing Service(Debit Clearing)]
Which bank has launched the web tool – ‘Vasool So-Ft’ (Vasool So-Fast) – for digitalizing the NPA (non-performing asset) recovery – Karnataka Bank
- The minimum net owned funds of the NBFC should be Rs. 2 Crore.
- Which bank has set up the Centralized Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) & Retail Group (Cen-MARG) for credit facilities at its head office in the national capital – Punjab & Sind Bank
**Questions are collected purely based on the feedback from aspirants. If you find any error then kindly report it.