FICCI inked a MoU with AustraliaIndian Business Council (AIBC).The move likely to strengthen and promote business ties with Australia. The agreement signed during the Invest in India in Melbourne Australia.
- The signing of the MoU is a great milestone in the bilateral relations between the two organisations and will certainly have a positive impact and add tremendous value to the business relations between the two countries.
- The MoU strengthens the ongoing relationship between the two organisations to further promote, facilitate and grow the trade and investment relationship between Australia and India.
Australia India Business Council:
- AIBC was established in 1986, the body was founded to foster bi-lateral relations between the two countries.
- Trade between Australia and India has more than doubled over the past decade and the rate of growth will continue to rise as the two economies grow closer.
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry:
- India’s Apex business body was established in 1927 the largest, oldest and the apex business organisation in India.
- It is headquartered in the national capital New Delhi and has presence in 12 states in India and 8 countries across the world.
Quick Facts about Australia:
- Australia is thesmallest continent and also the 6th largest country in the world, after Russia, Canada, China, USA, and Brazil.
- In Australia, the main language isEnglish and the official currency is the Australian dollar.