Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in DBMS. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System). We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- ________ allows a unique number to be generated when a new record is inserted into a table.
(A) Insert Into Select
(B) Insert Into
(C) Select Into
(D) Auto Increment(D) Auto Increment
- Which of the following constraint is used to limit the value range that can be placed in a column?
(D) None of the above(A) Check
- A Foreign key in one table points to a ________ key in another table.
(D) None of the above(C) Primary
- Domain constraints, functional dependency and referential integrity are special forms of _________
(A) Foreign key
(B) Primary key
(C) Referential constraint
(D) Assertion(D) Assertion
- 4NF stands for ______
(A) Fourth Normal File
(B) Fourth Normal Form
(C) Fourth Normal Fraction
(D) Fourth Negative File(B) Fourth Normal Form
- Which of the following field type is used to store photograph of employees?
(D) Photo(C) OLE
- _______ statement is used in conjunction with the aggregate functions to group the result-set by one or more columns.
(B) Group By
(D) None of the above(B) Group By
- Which of the following method can be used to add more tables in a database?
(A) Design View
(B) Table Wizard
(C) Both (A) & (B)
(D) None of the above(C) Both (A) & (B)
- Which of the following field type is the best to store serial numbers?
(B) Auto Number
(D) Memo(B) Auto Number
- The feature that database allows to access only certain records in database is______
(D) Tables(A) Queries