Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in DBMS. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System). We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- OLAP stands for_____
(A) Online Arithmetic Processing
(B) Online Analysis Processing
(C) Online Analytical Processing
(D) None of the above(C) Online Analytical Processing
- The _____ operation allows the combining of two relations by merging pairs of tuples, one from each relation, into a single tuple.
(D) None of the above(A) Join
- ________is the multiplication of all the values in the attributes.
(A) Set difference
(B) Cartesian product
(D) None of the above(B) Cartesian product
- Which command is used to remove a relation from an SQL database?
(D) None of the above(C) Drop
- In SQL, the spaces at the end of the string are removed by _______ function .
(D) None of the above(C) Trim
- ________ is used to save permanently any transaction into database.
(D) None of the above(A) commit
- A unit of storage that can store one or more records in a hash file organization is denoted as_______
(B) Disk pages
(D) Nodes(A) Bucket
- Which of the following operator used for appending two strings?
(D) ||(D) ||
- The management information system (MIS) structure with one main computer system is called a________
(A) Decentralized MIS structure
(B) Distributed MIS structure
(C) Centralized MIS structure
(D) None of the above(C) Centralized MIS structure
- The highest level in the hierarchy of data organization is called________
(A) data base
(B) data file
(C) data record
(D) None of the above(A) data base