Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in DBMS. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System). We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- A top to bottom relationship among the items in a database is established by a ______
(A) Network Schema
(B) Relational Schema
(C) Hierarchical Schema
(D) None of the above(C) Hierarchical Schema
- Aggregation is a special form of _______
(D) None of the above(B) Association
- In E-R Diagram, _________ represents Key Attribute.
(A) Ellipse with underlying line
(B) Rectangle with underlying line
(C) Double rectangle
(D) None of the above(A) Ellipse with underlying line
- Which TCL command is used to permanently save any transaction into database?
(D) None of the above(C) commit
- Which TCL command restores the database to last committed state?
(D) None of the above(A) rollback
- _______ is used to control privilege in Database.
(A) Data Manipulation Language
(B) Data Definition Language
(C) Data Query Language
(D) Data Control Language(D) Data Control Language
- Which model remains operative until the software is required?
(A) Waterfall model
(B) Incremental model
(C) Prototyping model
(D) Spiral model(D) Spiral model
- In oracle, which tablespace is the minimum required when creating a database?
(A) System tablespace
(B) Undo tablespace
(C) temporary tablespace
(D) None of the above(A) System tablespace
- Which of the following is another name for weak entity?
(D) None of the above(B) Child
- ODBC is based on ________
(A) C++ language
(C) Structured Query Language
(D) C language(C) Structured Query Language