Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in DBMS. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System). We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- The language used in application programs to request data from the DBMS is referred to as the ______
(D) None of the above(A) DML
- In Oracle, who owns the data dictionary?
(D) None of the above(B) SYS
- In SQL, which command is used to update existing row in a table?
(D) None of the above(C) Update
- A ________ contains the smallest unit of meaningful data, so you might call it the basic building block for a data file.
(D) None of the above(B) Field
- A relation between two entities is treated as a single entity is called__________
(D) None of the above(A) Aggregation
- Data mining evolve as a mechanism to cater the limitations of _______ systems to deal massive data sets with high dimensionality.
(D) None of the above(B) OLTP
- In Relational table, the term “Attribute” is also used to represent _______
(B) column (or) field
(D) None of the above(B) column (or) field
- Which of the following categories of the data integrity RDBMS will enforce specific business rules?
(A) Entity Integrity
(B) Domain Integrity
(C) User-Defined Integrity
(D) None of the above(C) User-Defined Integrity
- E-R Modeling technique is a _______
(A) top-down approach
(B) bottom-up approach
(D) None of the above(A) top-down approach
- The number of attributes in a relation is called its _____
(D) None of the above(C) degree