Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in DBMS. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- What type of failure occurs when Oracle fails due to an operating system or computer hardware failure?
A. Application failure
B. Instance Failure
C. Media Failure
D. Roll back failureB. Instance Failure
- Which Oracle backup and recovery file contains user and system data?
A. Control file
B. Data file
C. Offline Redo file
D. None of the AboveB. Data file
- When is the System Global Area (SGA) created in an Oracle database environment?
A. When the database is created
B. When a user process is started
C. When the database is mounted
D. When the instance is startedD. When the instance is started
- What is the type of Oracle backup in which all uncommitted changes have been removed from the data files?
A. Full backup
B. Consistent backup
C. Inconsistent backup
D. Differential backupB. Consistent backup
- Which type of file is a part of the Oracle database?
A. Control file
B. Password file
C. Parameter files
D. log filesA. Control file
- Which password management feature ensures a user cannot reuse a password for a specified time interval?
A. Account Locking
B. Password History
C. Password Verification
D. None of the AboveB. Password History
- Which privilege is required to create a database?
D. RESOURCEA. SYSDBA
- The most open source DBMS is _______
B. Microsoft Access
D. None of the AboveC. MySQL
- Which database level is the closest level to the users?
D. None of the AboveB. External
- Which Normal Form(NF) is considered adequate for normal relational database design?
D. 3NFD. 3NF