Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in DBMS. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System). We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- A collection of conceptual tools for describing data, relationships, semantics and constraints is referred to as ……….
(A) Data Model
(B) E-R Model
(D) All of the above(A) Data Model
- Dr.E.F. Codd represented ……. rules that a database must obey if it has to be considered truly relational.
(D) 12(D) 12
- In E-R Diagram, weak entity is represented by…….
(C) Double Rectangle
(D) Circle(C) Double Rectangle
- An entity that is related with itself is known as…….
(A) binary relationship
(B) recursive relationship
(C) ternary relationship
(D) None of the above(B) recursive relationship
- ……. is a bottom-up approach in which two lower level entities combine to form a higher level entity.
(D) None of the above(C) Generalization
- An entity set that does not have sufficient attributes to form a primary key, is a ……
(A) Primary entity set
(B) Weak entity set
(C) Strong entity set
(D) None of the above(B) Weak entity set
- Which SQL command delete all the records and does not remove the structure?
(D) None of the above(C) Truncate
- Which of the following is a Data Definition Language (DDL) command?
(D) Merge(C) Drop
- In …….. database, data is organized in the form of trees with nodes.
(D) None of the above(A) Hierarchical
- Which command is used to retrieve records from one or more table?
(D) Select(D) Select
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification