Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Data Structures. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System). We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- A postfix expression is merely the _____ of the prefix expression.
(D) None of the above(B) Reverse
- Which of the following begins the search with the element that is located in the middle of the Array?
(A) Random Search
(B) Parallel Search
(C) Binary Search
(D) Serial Search(D) Serial Search
- In a Circular linked list, insertion of a record involves the modification of____
(A) 1 Pointer
(B) 2 Pointer
(C) 3 Pointer
(D) None of the above(B) 2 Pointer
- Which of the following is useful in traversing a given graph by breadth first search?
(D) None of the above(C) Queue
- A characteristic of the data that binary search uses but linear search ignores is______
(A) Order of the list
(B) length of the list
(C) Both (A) & (B)
(D) None of the above(A) Order of the list
- A sort which iteratively passes through a list to exchange the first element with any element less than it and then repeats with a new first element is called__________
(A) Heap Sort
(B) Quick Sort
(C) Selection Sort
(D) None of the above(C) Selection Sort
- To insert a node in a circular list at rear position, it should be inserted at ______ of the Queue.
(A) Front – 1 position
(B) Rear position
(C) Front position
(D) None of the above(C) Front position
- In an extended-binary tree, the nodes with two children are called ……..
(A) Interior node
(B) Domestic node
(C) Internal node
(D) Inner node(C) Internal node
- A terminal node in a binary tree is called ______
(D) None of the above(B) Leaf
- Sequential representation of binary tree uses ______
(A) Three dimensional arrays
(B) Array with pointers
(C) Two dimensional arrays
(D) None of the above(B) Array with pointers