Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Current Banking Awareness Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are covering some important Banking Awareness Questions. Do study this banking quiz thoroughly as it may prove to be helpful in upcoming exams.
- Which of the following bank partners with crownit for digital meal vouchers?
E. YesE. Yes
Yes Bank has partnered with Crownit to introduce unique digital meal voucher system for companies. It launches app-based meal wallets to ease allowance distribution between companies and employees.
- Which is the first bank in India to integrate the Masterpass QR Mobile Payment solution?
E. YesC. RBL
Global payments & technology company, Mastercard has tied up with Ratnakar Bank (RBL Bank), the first lender to integrate the Masterpass QR service with its mobile platform — “OnGo” digital wallet.
- Recently, Axis Bank has launched ‘Buzz Credit Card’ in partnership with?
B. Snap Deal
E. None of theseC. Flipkart
Axis Bank has launched ‘Buzz Credit Card’ in partnership with Flipkart. Through this contact less card, the bank will offer benefits like welcome benefit of Rs 1000 worth Flipkart Voucher, exclusive discount of 5% at Flipkart throughout the year and accelerated reward points.
- Which of the following partners with UAE India for money transfer business?
D. Cox & Kings
E. SOTCD. Cox & Kings
The holiday and education travel group, Cox & Kings Ltd has partnered with UAE Exchange India to provide inward remittance and domestic money transfer services in India
- Which of the following is launched by ICICI Bank UK PLC in Sweden, Norway and Denmark?
A. Money2India Europe
B. Money4India Europe
C. MoneytwoIndia Europe
D. MoneyforIndia Europe
E. None of theseA. Money2India Europe
ICICI Bank UK PLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of ICICI Bank Ltd, launched its online money transfer service, ‘Money2India Europe’ in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Using this service, anyone lives in these countries can initiate money transfer round-the-clock on 365 days from their local bank account to any bank account in India in a quick and convenient manner. With this, ‘Money2India Europe’ service is now available in 20 countries in Europe.
- Under ‘ICICI Bank Home Overdraft’ scheme, a salaried customer can seek loans upto?
A. 5 crore
B. 50 lakh
C. 30 lakh
D. 1 crore
E. 2 croreD. 1 crore
‘ICICI Bank Home Overdraft’ offers minimum loan of Rs. 5 lakh to maximum of Rs. 1 crore
- Which has been conferred “Special Award for Excellence in MSME lending” for its performance in lending to the MSME sector during the year 2013-14 and 2014-15?
A. State Bank of Travancore
B. State Bank of Patiala
C. Karnataka Bank
D. Canara Bank
E. Vijaya BankB. State Bank of Patiala
State Bank of Patiala has been conferred “Special Award for Excellence in MSME lending” for its performance in lending to the MSME sector during the year 2013-14 and 2014-15
- ICICI Bank has partnered with which of the following to execute block chain based transactions?
A. Mashreq Bank
B. Arab Bank
C. Commercial Bank of Dubai
D. Emirates NBD
E. None of theseD. Emirates NBD
ICICI Bank and Dubai based Emirates NBD Bank has tied up to execute block chain-based transactions.
- RBL Bank picked how much percentage stake in Utkarsh Micro Finance?
E. 11%D. 10%
In Payment Banks, the voting right of any shareholder is capped at 10%, which can be raised to 26% by Reserve Bank of India.
- ICICI Bank acquired how much percentage stake in ABG Shipyard?
E. 11%E. 11%
ICICI Bank acquired 11% stake in ABG Shipyard