Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Click Here to Read Current Affairs September 5 2015
- The Union Government on 5 September 2015 announced One Rank One Pension (OROP) scheme for ex-servicemen. The scheme was pending for nearly four decades. Who announced this?
A. Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu
B. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
C. Nitin Gadkari
D. Uma BhartiB. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- The tenth annual meeting of the G-20 heads of government will be held on 15-16 November 2015 at which of the following place?
A. Brisbane, Australia
B. Antalya, Turkey
C. Berlin, Germany
D. Seoul, South KoreaB. Antalya, Turkey
- As stated by PM Narendra Modi on the occasion of Janamashtmi, which of the following sites is the government going to develop as the spiritual capital.
A. Ajanta Caves
B. Red Fort
C. Bodh Gaya
D. Amber PalaceC. Bodh Gaya
- Indian Navy has sent which of its missile to take part in Exercise ‘KONKAN 2015’ in order to strengthen ties between the United Kingdom and India?
A. INS Vikrant
B. INS Kolkata
C. INS Vishakhapatnam
D. INS TrikandD. INS Trikand
- The Odisha government announced to rename the Wheeler Island on the name of former President of India in order to pay tribute to him. Name that former president.
A. Zakir Hussain
B. Rajendra Prasad
C. A.P.J Abdul Kalam
D. None of theseC. A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- Maharaj Sayyajirao Bhasha Samman has been introduced by which of the following banks that will be conferred on a personality every year that has made a significant contribution for creating awareness and spreading Hindi among the public at large?
A. Punjab National Bank
B. OBC Bank
C. Bank of Maharashtra
D. Bank of BarodaD. Bank of Baroda
- The National Literacy Award is given to three districts and three gram panchayats for implementation of the Total Literacy Campaign (TLC) every year by the President of India. Which of the following district/s has been given this award this year?
A. Bastar, Chhattisgarh
B. Haveri, Karnataka
C. Dharampuri, Tamil Nadu
D. All of the aboveD. All of the above
- When is National Literacy Day celebrated?
A. 8 September
B. 6 September
C. 8 October
D. 15 SeptemberA. 8 September
- Who has been signed as Brand Ambassador of Edelweiss Financial Services in a multiyear-multi-crore deal?
A. Mary Kom
B. Sanya Mirza
C. Saina Nehwal
D. None of theseC. Saina Nehwal
- Every year Teachers day is celebrated on 5th September by remembering:
A. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
B. Jawaharlal Nehru
C. Swami Vivekananda
D. Rabindranath TagoreA. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- M. Hamid Ansari, the Vice president of India has released 5 volume set of books entitled ‘Khirman’ formed on the collection of Late Shri Muztar Khairabadi’s verses. The books have been compiled by:
B. AR Rehman
C. Javed Akhtar
D. None of theseC. Javed Akhtar
- Recently a famous music composer passed away who was battling a cancer relapse. Name him.
A. Anu Sahai
B. Aadesh Shrivastava
C. M.S. Viswanathan
D. None of theseB. Aadesh Shrivastava
- World’s shortest man Chandra Bahadur Dangi passed away recently. He holds the Guinness World Record for the shortest man on Earth. He belonged to which origin?
D. None of theseB. Nepal
- A 16-year old Maharashtra tennis player won her 2nd ITF (International Tennis Federation) girl’s single title in Mauritius on 5th September by winning the Mauritius Open ITF junior championships. Name her.
A. Snehal Mane
B. Meenu Bhargava
C. Priyal Rana
D. Rekha RaniA. Snehal Mane
- Which of the following Indian shooter and Olympic medalist has rediscovered his old form by achieving the No.1 spot in Men’s 50m Rifle prone shooting category in Asia with 971 points?
A. Abhinav Bindra
B. Jitu Rai
C. Gagan Narang
D. None of theseC. Gagan Narang
- Which of the following Indian shooter secured the silver medal in women’s 10 meters air rifle event at ISSF (International Shooting Sport Federation) World Cup final?
A. Richa Shukla
B. Apurvi Chandela
C. Anjali Bhagawat
D. None of theseB. Apurvi Chandela
- Smita Purushottam has been appointed as the new Indian Ambassador to Holy See that maintains a Nunciature (Embassy) in New Delhi, headed by a Nuncio (Ambassador). She is currently the Indian Ambassador to:
A. South Africa
D. SwitzerlandD. Switzerland
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification