Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which bank is launching services on October 1st, 2015 with motto “hatke bank” which will be a move of not having its own ATMs and making transactions at rivals ATMs free for customers?
A. Bandhan Bank
B. IDFC Bank
C. IDBI Bank
D. None of theseB. IDFC Bank
- Who has won gold in the men’s 10m Air Rifle event of the 8th Asian Air Gun Championships held at Dr Karni Singh Shooting Range in New Delhi?
A. Gagan Narang
B. Abhinav Bindra
C. Jitu Rai
D. Vivek SinghB. Abhinav Bindra
- Who has won his Japanese Grand Prix 2015?
A. Nico Rosberg
B. Sebastian Vettel
C. Lewis Hamilton
D. Valtteri BottasC. Lewis Hamilton
- Who has won 14th IBSF World Billiards Championship 2015 in Adelaide, Australia?
A. Pankaj Advani
B. Ashok Sandilya
C. Geet Sethi
D. None of theseA. Pankaj Advani
- Who is going to become the BCCI president after former BCCI president Jagmohan Dalmiya passed away?
A. Sharad Pawar
B. Shashank Manohar
C. Anurag Thakur
D. None of theseB. Shashank Manohar
- Governor Syed Ahmed passed away recently. He was the present governor of?
D. West BengalB. Manipur
- When is World Tourism Day observed?
A. September 27
B. September 28
C. October 28
D. August 27A. September 27
- World Tourism Day is observed on September 27 every year. On September 27 2015, government of India announced free entry for tourists to how much ticketed monuments and museums across India?
D. 500B. 200
- On World Tourism Day observed on 27th September 2015, government of India announced free entry for tourists to 200 ticketed monuments and museums across India except?
A. Himachal Pradesh
D. HaryanaC. Bihar