Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- When is World Maritime Day observed?
A. September 20
B. September 24
C. July 24
D. July 20B. September 24
- Name the Australia’s oldest cricketer who passed away recently at the age of 100.
A. George Bonnor
B. Joey Palmer
C. Harold Stapleton
D. William CooperC. Harold Stapleton
- Which Indian state is going to host AFC U-16 Championship 2016?
D. Tamil NaduA. Goa
- Who has been appointed as the Sherpa for G-20 talks in place of Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu by the union government?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Amit Shah
C. Montek Singh Ahluwalia
D. Arvind PanagariyaD. Arvind Panagariya
- Who has been appointed as the President of the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB), as a successor of Jagmohan Dalmiya?
A. Sourav Ganguly
B. Sachin Tendulkar
C. Rahul Dravid
D. None of theseA. Sourav Ganguly
- Who has been elected as the President of Bihar Cricket Association (BCA)?
A. Vinod Kumar
B. Abdul Bari Siddiqui
C. Dharampal Sinha
D. Sunil SinghB. Abdul Bari Siddiqui
- Who has been signed as the brand ambassador of Oxigen Services, a digital payment solution firm?
A. Sachin Tendulkar
B. Virat Kohli
C. MS Dhoni
D. None of theseA. Sachin Tendulkar
- West Bengal Governor Shri Keshari Nath Tripathi has been appointed by the president to hold the additional charge of which state owing to the absence on leave of that state’s governor?
D. AssamB. Tripura
- Who has been appointed as India’s permanent representative in the UN in New York who will replace Asoke Mukerji who will be retiring soon?
A. Navtej Sarna
B. Vikas Swarup
C. Syed Akbaruddin
D. Vijay GokhaleC. Syed Akbaruddin
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) was entered in the Limca Book of Records by performing?
A. largest dancing performance concurrently
B. largest racing performance concurrently
C. largest cycling performance concurrently
D. largest Yoga performance concurrentlyD. largest Yoga performance concurrently
- Who has become the first female in last 28 years to win the most prestigious Royal Society Winton prize for science books in Britain?
A. Nicky Pattinson
B. Gaia Vince
C. Alex Bellos
D. None of theseB. Gaia Vince
- Which public sector bank has launched MUDRA Card for Micro and Small entrepreneurs to meet their credit requirement?
A. Punjab and Sind Bank
B. Bank of Baroda
C. Bank of Maharashtra
D. Union Bank of IndiaC. Bank Of Maharashtra
- Who has been sworn in as the new Prime Minister of Greece?
A. Alexis Tsipras
B. Prokopis Pavlopoulos
C. Antonis Samaras
D. Lucas PapademosA. Alexis Tsipras
- Which state tourism has signed an MoU with St Petersburg’s tourism department to promote tourist arrival from the Russian city to the state?
D. GujaratC. Kerala
- In order to facilitate e-commerce, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed banks to use e-payments for imports of goods and software of value not exceeding
A. USD 500
B. USD 1,000
C. USD 2,000
D. USD 2,500C. USD 2,000
- Name the member of the Irrigation of the Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB) who has now been appointed as the chairman of the board.
A. S K Sharma
B. A B Agrawal.
C. Ram Kumar
D. Surya KhatterA. S K Sharma
- The European Union (EU) has imposed a provisional anti-dumping duty of up to 31.2% on imports of ______ from India for six months to protect its own domestic industry.
C. steel pipes
D. water and sewage pipesD. water and sewage pipes
- Where is the first U.S.-India Strategic and Commercial Dialogue held in September 2015?
A. San Francisco
B. New York
C. Washington DC
D. CaliforniaC. Washington DC