Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Central government approved the setting up of an Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC) as a society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. The centre will be located in
B. New Delhi
D. HaryanaB. New Delhi
- Central government approved the setting up of an Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC) as a society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 in New Delhi at
A. Institute for Physically Handicapped
B. Institute for visually impaired
C. Indian Institute of Technology
D. None of theseA. Institute for Physically Handicapped
- Due to weak monsoons in India, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) lowered growth projections for India for the current fiscal from 7.8% to
D. 7.2%B. 7.4%
- To boost India’s manufacturing sector, which version is going to be launched of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Make in India’ initiative?
D. None of theseB. 2.0
- India has signed Joint Declaration of Intent (JDI) with which of the following for implementing partnerships in higher education?
D. None of theseC. Germany
- Which Indian movie has been selected for India’s entry in Oscars 2016?
C. Bajrangi Bhaijaan
D. None of theseA. Court
- Recently SEBI has slapped its highest ever fine on which of the following?
A. G-Tech stone
B. Pearl Agro Corporation Limited (PACL)
C. SJ Corporation
D. United bank of IndiaB. PACL
- SEBI has slapped its highest ever fine on PACL and its directors. How much is this fine?
A. Rs 7,259 crore
B. Rs 7,269 crore
C. Rs 7,200 crore
D. Rs 7,234 croreB. Rs 7,269 crore
- To help visually impaired persons identify the notes so that they can also verify the counting of notes, RBI has brought braille features for which denomination/s?
A. Rs 100
B. Rs 500
C. Rs 1000
D. Both B and CD. Both B and C
- To boost India’s manufacturing sector, version 2.0 is going to be launched of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Make in India’ initiative. This version is aimed at tuning into people’s movement on the lines of _______.
A. Cooperation movement
B. Quit India movement
C. Swadeshi movement
D. None of theseC. Swadeshi movement
- Acoording to UN’s “The State of Broadband” report, India’s broadband penetration ranking has fallen from rank 113 to which rank despite the centre government is pushing the Digital India campaign?
D. 156C. 155
- Acoording to UN’s “The State of Broadband” report, which among the following is the world’s highest household broadband penetration country?
B. Republic of Korea
D. Saudi ArabiaB. Republic of Korea
- Iran has offered to supply natural gas at $2.95 per mmbtu for a urea plant in India. For this project how much amount is India going to invest?
A. Rs 1,00,00,000
B. Rs 1,000 crore
C. Rs 1,00,000 crore
D. None of theseC. Rs 1,00,000 crore
- A telecom operator named Uninor is renamed as Telenor. Its new tagline is
A. Ab life full paisa vasool
B. Life time paisa vasool
C. Ab life with paisa vasool
D. None of theseA. Ab life full paisa vasool
- Who has been appointed as the new President of the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI)?
A. Bharath Raj
B. Zayn Khan
C. Raj Saxena
D. None of theseB. Zayn Khan
- Who has been appointed as the head of National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) by the Union Women and Child Development Ministry?
A. Radhika Bajaj
B. Stuti Narain
C. Rubi Punani
D. None of theseB. Stuti Narain
- Who has been appointed as the additional secretary of NITI Aayog in September 2015?
A. Alok Kumar
B. Yudhvir Singh Malik
C. Jitendra Kumar
D. Bibek DebroyB. Yudhvir Singh Malik