Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Recently, where is Butterfly Park inaugurated which includes 200 species of plants and trees and have a conductive atmosphere for the butterflies?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. None of theseB. Tamil Nadu
- In which district of Andhra Pradesh India’s first National Investment and Manufacturing Zone (NIMZ) is going to be set up?
D. KadapaC. Prakasham
- Which animal has been declared as the national animal of Nepal after the adoption of new secular constitution?
D. None of theseB. Cow
- Who has won 2015 Singapore Grand Prix F1 Championship that was held on the first street circuit, Marina Bay in Asia?
A. Sebastian Vettel
B. Lewis Hamilton
C. Nico Rosberg
D. Valtteri BottasA. Sebastian Vettel
- Name the renowned Malayalam playback singer who passed away recenyly at a private hospital in Kochi due to cancer.
A. Krishna Tiwari
B. Radhika Thilak
C. Radhika Melon
D. Shikha AwasthiB. Radhika Thilak
- When is International Day of Peace observed?
A. September 19
B. September 21
C. August 21
D. August 25B. September 21
- Which country has successfully placed 20 micro satellites into space using its latest carrier rocket from “Long March” family powered by pollution-free fuels?
D. None of theseB. China
- Name one of the author of the book “Building a just world: Essays in Honour of Muchkund Dubey” released by president, Pranab Mukherjee.
A. Jagdeep Ahluwalia
B. Vinod C. Khanna
C. Khushi Rana
D. None of theseB. Vinod C. Khanna
- Which of the following insurance scheme is set to provide affordable Health Insurance Scheme to the persons with disabilities?
A. Swavlamban Health Insurance Scheme
B. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
C. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
D. Sukanya Samriddhi SchemeA. Swavlamban Health Insurance Scheme
- Which of the following drama television series has set a record by winning 12 awards at 67th Emmy Awards?
B. Game of Thrones
C. Over the Garden Wall
D. None of theseB. Game of Thrones
- A famous lyricist Nizam passed away recently after a prolonged illness. He was a famous
A. Marathi lyricist
B. Tamil lyricist
C. Odia lyricist
D. None of theseC. Odia lyricist