Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Click Here to Read Current Affairs September 18 2015
- What is the rank of India in Global Innovation Index 2015 out of a total of 141 economies?
D. 81D. 81
- The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) is going to set up a separate global body called NHAI International which will aim at building roads and highways in
A. Sri Lanka
E. All of the aboveE. All of the above
- The government has decided to increase India’s national highways network by adding how much more to the existing network?
A. 40,000 km
B. 50,000 km
C. 55,000 km
D. 60,000 kmB. 50,000 km
- President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee presented the National Tourism Awards for 2013-14 at a function held at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi. Which of the following states won the award under category “Most Innovative use of Information technology”?
C. Himachal Pradesh
D. OdishaA. Kerala
- President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee presented the National Tourism Awards for 2013-14 at a function held at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi. Which of the following states won first prize in Comprehensive Development of Tourism?
C. Himachal Pradesh
D. Madhya PradeshB. Gujarat
- Under the National Tourism Awards for 2013-14, Delhi bagged the prize under category “Best Heritage Walk” for which of the following heritage sites?
A. Puarana Quila
B. Mehrauli Archaeological Park
C. Humayan’s Tomb
D. Lodhi GardensB. Mehrauli Archaeological Park
- Name the author of the book “Two Years Eight Months and Twenty Eight Nights”.
A. Salman Rushdie
B. Satish Gujral
C. V.S. Naipal
D. None of theseA. Salman Rushdie
- Name the director of Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML) who resigned recently.
A. Vinay Pathak
B. Mahesh Rangarajan
C. Mahesh Sharma
D. Suresh SaxenaB. Mahesh Rangarajan
- Cognizant Technology Solutions has appointed Zein Abdalla to its Board of Directors to serve on the Company’s Audit Committee and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. He is the former president of
A. Mother Dairy
D. None of theseC. Pepsico
- Which of the following coach has resigned as National Athletic coach due to poor infrastructure and a lack of facilities?
A. Sanjay Bangar
B. Ravi Shastri
C. Dr Nikolai Snesarev
D. None of theseC. Dr Nikolai Snesarev
- Which state government has launched “M-Shiksha-Mitra” mobile app for teachers which is developed by National Informatics Centre?
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
D. HaryanaB. Madhya Pradesh
- A foundation called Naam Foundation has been established by which of the following with an aim to donate money to farmers, who are all affected by drought conditions?
A. Anupam Kher
B. Nana Patekar
C. Milkha Singh
D. None of theseB. Nana Patekar
- Where is the festival of harvest called Nuakhai celebrated by the people?
D. None of theseA. Odisha
- Where is the International textile fair VASTRA is going to held on 28-30 September, 2015?
D. None of theseA. Jaipur
- In which of the following district, PM Narendra Modi launched a Financial Inclusion initiative by giving a total of 101 e-rickshaws which will be equipped with cameras?
D. None of theseB. Varanasi
- Which of the following yojana is launched by the central government which aims to provide basic amenities and for the welfare of areas and people affected by mining related operations?
A. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana
B. Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana
C. Pradhan Mantri Atal Kalyan Yojana
D. None of theseB. Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification